Enjoy the Big Band Sounds of Command Performance at Franklin’s band shell in Legend Park.On Sunday August 1st. Command Performance is a regular at the Milwaukee County Parks Music Under the Glass series. The band features patriotic music from the big band era.
The Concert begins at 1:30 at the band shell which is located under the oaks on Legend drive behind Franklin City Hall which is located at 9229 W. Loomis Road. Cousin’s Subs will be selling subs at the band shell this year or you can bring your own picnic lunch spread out a blanket and enjoy an afternoon in the park. For information on this years concert schedule visit the Franklin Parks Concert website at www.franklinparkconcerts.webs.com
This year’s series is sponsored in part by: Pryamax Bank, Reann Holms- Edward Jones, Luxembourg Gardens, Harris Bank, Johnson Bank, Root River Auto Body, The Franklin Noon Lions Club, Bob Tretow-Sign Painter, Landmark Credit Union, Ferch’s Malt Shoppe, Cousins, Mark Carstensen Construction and Development, and Loomis Center Garage and private donations and through a grant from the City of Franklin Public Grant Assistance Program
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- “The Parenting Course” at Faith Community Church & Faith Academy in Franklin
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony held for new concession at FHS
- What is Veronica’s Place Playground Project?
- 2013 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 26: Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Community Rummage Sale September 14th @ Faith Community Church
- Children's Resale Event at Franklin Public Library
- Franklin Cousins Subs® Store Partner Nominated for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Woman of the Year
- Cookie Walk Coming December 8th at Faith Community Church
- Friends of the Franklin Public Library Promote Library's Cookbooks with Random Time Apron Giveaway
- Polish Heroes