If you are looking to keep busy during the summer stop in at the Clement Manor Center for Enrichment (CFE). Activities include a session on the “History of the Wisconsin State Fair” presented by Jerry Zimmermann, Chief Historian Wisconsin State Fair, its sure to get one excited to attend the fair in August. The event is part of the CFE Keynote Series and is being held on Thursday, June 17 at 1:30 p.m. On Tuesday, June 20 at 10:00 a.m. Jim Ozzello, a Retired Foreign Service Officer with the Department of State, will discuss “The Decision to Use the Atomic Bomb” which covers the current generally accepted knowledge of the circumstances which entered into the decision to use the atomic bomb. A nominal fee is charged at the door for each. All activities take place at 9405 W. Howard Avenue in Greenfield. Please call (414) 546-7302 to register for the discussions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fundraiser Tickets are on Sale at Franklin Public Library
- Children's Resale at Robinwood Elementary on April 18
- Take Your Child to the Library Day at Franklin Public Library
- Learn to Knit at the Franklin Public Library
- Local Artist Shares Her Talent with Franklin Teens
- New Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Charity Bootcamp - Dec 20 at 9am
- Youth Celebrate the End of Tobacco for CVS
- 2014 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 25; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Sign-Up Now for Franklin Gridiron Golf Outing on July 26!