If you are looking to keep busy during the summer stop in at the Clement Manor Center for Enrichment (CFE). Activities include a session on the “History of the Wisconsin State Fair” presented by Jerry Zimmermann, Chief Historian Wisconsin State Fair, its sure to get one excited to attend the fair in August. The event is part of the CFE Keynote Series and is being held on Thursday, June 17 at 1:30 p.m. On Tuesday, June 20 at 10:00 a.m. Jim Ozzello, a Retired Foreign Service Officer with the Department of State, will discuss “The Decision to Use the Atomic Bomb” which covers the current generally accepted knowledge of the circumstances which entered into the decision to use the atomic bomb. A nominal fee is charged at the door for each. All activities take place at 9405 W. Howard Avenue in Greenfield. Please call (414) 546-7302 to register for the discussions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- “The Parenting Course” at Faith Community Church & Faith Academy in Franklin
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony held for new concession at FHS
- What is Veronica’s Place Playground Project?
- 2013 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 26: Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Community Rummage Sale September 14th @ Faith Community Church
- Children's Resale Event at Franklin Public Library
- Franklin Cousins Subs® Store Partner Nominated for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Woman of the Year
- Cookie Walk Coming December 8th at Faith Community Church
- Friends of the Franklin Public Library Promote Library's Cookbooks with Random Time Apron Giveaway
- Polish Heroes