Melanie Cholka of West Allis has been selected as MRS. WISCONSIN INTERNATIONAL 2010 and will represent Wisconsin in the MRS. INTERNATIONAL pageant held July 16th and 17th in Chicago, Illinois.
Melanie Cholka is proud and honored to represent the married women of Wisconsin. She adores her husband of twelve years, Brian, and their two wonderful sons: Adam - 11 and Aaron – 9.
Melanie describes herself as adventurous. As a former Cessna pilot and skydiver, she now enjoys more earthbound hobbies such as photography, acting in civic theater, and singing in her contemporary worship ensemble.
As a sanctioned Dove Foundation Self Esteem Fund Facilitator, Melanie is helping our young people learn the value of believing in themselves, and will be speaking on their behalf throughout her reign.
She enjoys teaching art classes at her church and is a women’s ministries coordinator. She believes in the three pillars of health: Mind, Body, and Spirit. Melanie hopes to inspire others to follow her motto: “Live Your Best Life Now!”.
Melanie will join other contestants from across the United States and other countries in Chicago, Illinois July. The competition will consist of three segments: Interview / Platform, Fitness, and Evening Gown.
The winner of the Mrs. International Pageant will receive many fabulous prizes including the opportunity to travel the nation and abroad for a year as a role model and spokesperson for her platform, and the pageant’s national platform “Go Red for Women” campaign.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Charity Bootcamp - Dec 20 at 9am
- Youth Celebrate the End of Tobacco for CVS
- 2014 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 25; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Sign-Up Now for Franklin Gridiron Golf Outing on July 26!
- Have fun while helping others!
- Kayla's Krew Teams Up Local Businesses for Park Madness
- Milwaukee Admirals Host "Franklin Community Night" on April 12
- “The Parenting Course” at Faith Community Church & Faith Academy in Franklin
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony held for new concession at FHS
- What is Veronica’s Place Playground Project?