Please join us on Saturday, October 23, 2010, at 6:30 pm for the Eddie Cash Show at
The OAK CREEK COMMUNITY UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
8675 S. 13th St. Oak Creek
Eddie has a remarkable singing voice with an amazing range. He brings to life the stars of the past with true stories about their lives and a vocal range to match their singing voices. Eddie began his career in Memphis in 1956 and has been entertaining audiences ever since. Eddie worked with the original Elvis Presley band, the original Conway Twitty band, and the original Bill Black Combo. You will hear backstage stories only Eddie can tell them and hear favorite hits as only Eddie can sing them!
Tickets for the 6:30 p.m. show (Adults Only, Please) are $10.00 each.
A delicious lasagna dinner will be also be served before the concert in the church's Doyle Hall from 4:30 – 6:00 p.m. The dinner is available for take-out.
TICKETS: Dinner $10.00 Adults
Dinner $5 Children (11 & under)
Dinner & Show $20 per person
Tickets for the dinner and show will be sold separately.
Do the dinner or the show only, or do both. A dinner and the show will be an enjoyable experience for adults of any age.
Please call the church office if you would like to reserve your tickets at (414) 762-4600.
It's not too early to make your plans for an enjoyable evening of music.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Youth Celebrate the End of Tobacco for CVS
- 2014 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 25; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Sign-Up Now for Franklin Gridiron Golf Outing on July 26!
- Have fun while helping others!
- Kayla's Krew Teams Up Local Businesses for Park Madness
- Milwaukee Admirals Host "Franklin Community Night" on April 12
- “The Parenting Course” at Faith Community Church & Faith Academy in Franklin
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony held for new concession at FHS
- What is Veronica’s Place Playground Project?
- 2013 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 26: Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students