Girls Softball Camp for 3-8 Graders
June 28, 29, 30, 2010
Grades 3-4: 9:30am-11:30am
Grades 5-6: 12:00pm-2:00pm
Grades 7-8: 2:30pm-4:30pm
Lion's Field, located on dead end at 80th and Ryan Rd.
Clinic fee of $30 includes 3 days of basic and advanced fundamentals at all levels: throwing, fielding, base running, hitting, offensive and defensive strategies, pitching, catching, teamwork, and sportsmanship. Register now to guarantee a spot and a free Franklin Softball t-shirt.
Instructors: Varsity and JV Softball Coaching Staff, and 2010 Varsity Softball Players
Registration Forms are available at the FHS Athletic Office and FHS Rec. Dept.
Questions, please contact Varsity Head Coach James Bartz via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Children's Resale at Robinwood Elementary on April 18
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band