Girls Softball Camp for 3-8 Graders
June 28, 29, 30, 2010
Grades 3-4: 9:30am-11:30am
Grades 5-6: 12:00pm-2:00pm
Grades 7-8: 2:30pm-4:30pm
Lion's Field, located on dead end at 80th and Ryan Rd.
Clinic fee of $30 includes 3 days of basic and advanced fundamentals at all levels: throwing, fielding, base running, hitting, offensive and defensive strategies, pitching, catching, teamwork, and sportsmanship. Register now to guarantee a spot and a free Franklin Softball t-shirt.
Instructors: Varsity and JV Softball Coaching Staff, and 2010 Varsity Softball Players
Registration Forms are available at the FHS Athletic Office and FHS Rec. Dept.
Questions, please contact Varsity Head Coach James Bartz via email at email@example.com
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- UPDATE: Franklin school referendum is inevitable
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- FDA New Regulation
- Memory Café to Come to Franklin Public Library