Girls Softball Camp for 3-8 Graders
June 28, 29, 30, 2010
Grades 3-4: 9:30am-11:30am
Grades 5-6: 12:00pm-2:00pm
Grades 7-8: 2:30pm-4:30pm
Lion's Field, located on dead end at 80th and Ryan Rd.
Clinic fee of $30 includes 3 days of basic and advanced fundamentals at all levels: throwing, fielding, base running, hitting, offensive and defensive strategies, pitching, catching, teamwork, and sportsmanship. Register now to guarantee a spot and a free Franklin Softball t-shirt.
Instructors: Varsity and JV Softball Coaching Staff, and 2010 Varsity Softball Players
Registration Forms are available at the FHS Athletic Office and FHS Rec. Dept.
Questions, please contact Varsity Head Coach James Bartz via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- British Invasion 64 and Close Enuf Free Concert !