Girls Softball Camp for 3-8 Graders
June 28, 29, 30, 2010
Grades 3-4: 9:30am-11:30am
Grades 5-6: 12:00pm-2:00pm
Grades 7-8: 2:30pm-4:30pm
Lion's Field, located on dead end at 80th and Ryan Rd.
Clinic fee of $30 includes 3 days of basic and advanced fundamentals at all levels: throwing, fielding, base running, hitting, offensive and defensive strategies, pitching, catching, teamwork, and sportsmanship. Register now to guarantee a spot and a free Franklin Softball t-shirt.
Instructors: Varsity and JV Softball Coaching Staff, and 2010 Varsity Softball Players
Registration Forms are available at the FHS Athletic Office and FHS Rec. Dept.
Questions, please contact Varsity Head Coach James Bartz via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- Hales Corners Youth Music Theatre proudly presents "The Sound of Music"
- Beer Garden
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- Join us for Croatian Fest 2016
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- FRANKLIN YOUTH FOOTBALL REGISTRATION CLOSES ON MAY 31!
- Franklin Safety Day (1)