Girls Softball Camp for 3-8 Graders
June 28, 29, 30, 2010
Grades 3-4: 9:30am-11:30am
Grades 5-6: 12:00pm-2:00pm
Grades 7-8: 2:30pm-4:30pm
Lion's Field, located on dead end at 80th and Ryan Rd.
Clinic fee of $30 includes 3 days of basic and advanced fundamentals at all levels: throwing, fielding, base running, hitting, offensive and defensive strategies, pitching, catching, teamwork, and sportsmanship. Register now to guarantee a spot and a free Franklin Softball t-shirt.
Instructors: Varsity and JV Softball Coaching Staff, and 2010 Varsity Softball Players
Registration Forms are available at the FHS Athletic Office and FHS Rec. Dept.
Questions, please contact Varsity Head Coach James Bartz via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 60th Wedding Anniversary
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- Local Vape Shop Kicks Butts
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren