FRANKLIN LITTLE LEAGUE WEEK AT FERCH’S IN FRANKLIN
10% of all sales donated to F.L.L.
Get to Ferch’s in Franklin often starting Monday, May 24th, thru Friday, May 28th. Throughout the week we will donate 10% of all sales to the Franklin Little League. Ferch’s in Franklin is a proud sponsor and supporter of the Franklin Little League.
Ferch’s Malt Shoppe & Grille
7740 S. Lovers Lane
Franklin, WI 53132
Located in the Shoppes at Wyndham Village
on the corner of Hwy 100 and Drexel Ave in
Franklin. (across from Pick N Save)
Sun-Thur 11AM - 9PM
Fri, Sat 11AM - 10PM
Ferch's is family owned and operated.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!
- Autumn Harvest Bowl - Disc Golf Tournament for the Food Pantry of Waukesha County
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Cudahy Lions Brat Fry