FRANKLIN LITTLE LEAGUE WEEK AT FERCH’S IN FRANKLIN
10% of all sales donated to F.L.L.
Get to Ferch’s in Franklin often starting Monday, May 24th, thru Friday, May 28th. Throughout the week we will donate 10% of all sales to the Franklin Little League. Ferch’s in Franklin is a proud sponsor and supporter of the Franklin Little League.
Ferch’s Malt Shoppe & Grille
7740 S. Lovers Lane
Franklin, WI 53132
Located in the Shoppes at Wyndham Village
on the corner of Hwy 100 and Drexel Ave in
Franklin. (across from Pick N Save)
Sun-Thur 11AM - 9PM
Fri, Sat 11AM - 10PM
Ferch's is family owned and operated.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Dental Associates Buys Back Halloween Candy
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- JV Girls Volleyball wins South East Conference Championship
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE
- Honoring Grief - Finding Our Way Through the Holidays
- Relay for Life Luminaria Walk, Sunday October 19th at 6:00pm