FRANKLIN LITTLE LEAGUE WEEK AT FERCH’S IN FRANKLIN
10% of all sales donated to F.L.L.
Get to Ferch’s in Franklin often starting Monday, May 24th, thru Friday, May 28th. Throughout the week we will donate 10% of all sales to the Franklin Little League. Ferch’s in Franklin is a proud sponsor and supporter of the Franklin Little League.
Ferch’s Malt Shoppe & Grille
7740 S. Lovers Lane
Franklin, WI 53132
Located in the Shoppes at Wyndham Village
on the corner of Hwy 100 and Drexel Ave in
Franklin. (across from Pick N Save)
Sun-Thur 11AM - 9PM
Fri, Sat 11AM - 10PM
Ferch's is family owned and operated.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Comedy Hypnotist Steven Coppola and Boston Comedian Mark Scalia to Perform at Franklin Elks
- Children's Resale at Robinwood Elementary on April 18
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin