FRANKLIN LITTLE LEAGUE WEEK AT FERCH’S IN FRANKLIN
10% of all sales donated to F.L.L.
Get to Ferch’s in Franklin often starting Monday, May 24th, thru Friday, May 28th. Throughout the week we will donate 10% of all sales to the Franklin Little League. Ferch’s in Franklin is a proud sponsor and supporter of the Franklin Little League.
Ferch’s Malt Shoppe & Grille
7740 S. Lovers Lane
Franklin, WI 53132
Located in the Shoppes at Wyndham Village
on the corner of Hwy 100 and Drexel Ave in
Franklin. (across from Pick N Save)
Sun-Thur 11AM - 9PM
Fri, Sat 11AM - 10PM
Ferch's is family owned and operated.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Construction Recognized by Houzz
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- Second Planning Mtg. for Hales Corners Chamber's Awards Banquet
- Take Your Child to the Library Day at Franklin Public Library
- Whitnall alumna Lauryn Jashinsky graduates from UW Oshkosh with honors
- WINTER WARRIORS
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses