The Croatian Eagles Soccer Club is currently taking applications for 2 Summer camps being held at the club on 9140 S. 76th Street in Franklin.
The Pius XI Summer Soccer Camp will be held June 21-25 from 8:15 - 11:15am. It is open to girls and boys entering 1st - 9th grades who want to work hard and learn more about the game of soccer. The objective of the camp is to teach the technical and tactical skills that will help the player advance to the next level.
The Quick Play Advanced Soccer Camp for high school aged boys will be held July 26-30 from 1:00 - 4:00pm. Training will be conducted by College Coaches. Two 90 minute training sessions will be held Monday - Thursday. Friday will be a game day for the players to demonstrate the skills they have learned over the previous days. Coaches from UW System Universities, Marquette University, Quinnipiac University (Connecticut) as well as other regional colleges and universities.
Please visit the News Section of the Croatian Eagles Soccer Club Website for contacts, forms and other information at www.croatianeaglessc.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Safety Message from Franklin Professional Firefighters!
- New Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Franklin Public Library Children’s Department adds
- The Great Decisions Series is a Great Decision at the Franklin Public Library
- Alverno College Will Hold its 150th Commencement on December 19 and 20
- Hales Corners Chamber Social at Jetz on 12/23
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- Green Bay Packers Youth Football Camps