The Croatian Eagles Soccer Club is currently taking applications for 2 Summer camps being held at the club on 9140 S. 76th Street in Franklin.
The Pius XI Summer Soccer Camp will be held June 21-25 from 8:15 - 11:15am. It is open to girls and boys entering 1st - 9th grades who want to work hard and learn more about the game of soccer. The objective of the camp is to teach the technical and tactical skills that will help the player advance to the next level.
The Quick Play Advanced Soccer Camp for high school aged boys will be held July 26-30 from 1:00 - 4:00pm. Training will be conducted by College Coaches. Two 90 minute training sessions will be held Monday - Thursday. Friday will be a game day for the players to demonstrate the skills they have learned over the previous days. Coaches from UW System Universities, Marquette University, Quinnipiac University (Connecticut) as well as other regional colleges and universities.
Please visit the News Section of the Croatian Eagles Soccer Club Website for contacts, forms and other information at www.croatianeaglessc.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Construction Recognized by Houzz
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- Second Planning Mtg. for Hales Corners Chamber's Awards Banquet
- Take Your Child to the Library Day at Franklin Public Library
- Whitnall alumna Lauryn Jashinsky graduates from UW Oshkosh with honors
- WINTER WARRIORS
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses