The Croatian Eagles Soccer Club is currently taking applications for 2 Summer camps being held at the club on 9140 S. 76th Street in Franklin.
The Pius XI Summer Soccer Camp will be held June 21-25 from 8:15 - 11:15am. It is open to girls and boys entering 1st - 9th grades who want to work hard and learn more about the game of soccer. The objective of the camp is to teach the technical and tactical skills that will help the player advance to the next level.
The Quick Play Advanced Soccer Camp for high school aged boys will be held July 26-30 from 1:00 - 4:00pm. Training will be conducted by College Coaches. Two 90 minute training sessions will be held Monday - Thursday. Friday will be a game day for the players to demonstrate the skills they have learned over the previous days. Coaches from UW System Universities, Marquette University, Quinnipiac University (Connecticut) as well as other regional colleges and universities.
Please visit the News Section of the Croatian Eagles Soccer Club Website for contacts, forms and other information at www.croatianeaglessc.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- 2014 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 25; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Oak Creek Public Library Fall Preschool Story Time
- SM Football Boosters Holding 1st Annaul Rocktoberfest