The Croatian Eagles Soccer Club is currently taking applications for 2 Summer camps being held at the club on 9140 S. 76th Street in Franklin.
The Pius XI Summer Soccer Camp will be held June 21-25 from 8:15 - 11:15am. It is open to girls and boys entering 1st - 9th grades who want to work hard and learn more about the game of soccer. The objective of the camp is to teach the technical and tactical skills that will help the player advance to the next level.
The Quick Play Advanced Soccer Camp for high school aged boys will be held July 26-30 from 1:00 - 4:00pm. Training will be conducted by College Coaches. Two 90 minute training sessions will be held Monday - Thursday. Friday will be a game day for the players to demonstrate the skills they have learned over the previous days. Coaches from UW System Universities, Marquette University, Quinnipiac University (Connecticut) as well as other regional colleges and universities.
Please visit the News Section of the Croatian Eagles Soccer Club Website for contacts, forms and other information at www.croatianeaglessc.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free thing to do at Franklin's 4th of July Civic Celebration
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project
- Ride for Autism Speaks Milwaukee
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential