Advanced Pain Management's Pain Center of Wisconsin-Franklin to Kick Off Community Service Challenge May 1
During the month of May, the physicians and staff at Advanced Pain Management (APM) Pain Center of Wisconsin-Franklin will be collecting non-perishable food items benefitting the Hunger Task Force. The staff will also host a blood drive on Thursday, May 13, in conjunction with the BloodCenter of Wisconsin. The volunteer efforts are part of APM’s “Community Service Challenge,” a business-wide community outreach project that encourages employees’ involvement in community service events, charities and initiatives throughout the month of May.
“Advanced Pain Management challenged each of our clinics to find a way to give back to the local community,” said Amy Miskelley, RN Coordinator at APM’s Pain Center of Wisconsin-Franklin. “We wanted to volunteer our efforts and time to worthy, local causes, and we thought the BloodCenter and Hunger Task Force were great organizations to support, and we’re looking forward to getting started.”
The public is also invited to drop off non-perishable food items to the clinic for the month-long food drive. The blood drive will be held at the Franklin location at 4202 W Oakwood Park Ct. from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. According to the BloodCenter, eligible donors are at least 17 years old, weigh at least 110 pounds, free of major colds, flu or allergy symptoms. To learn more, please visit the BCW’s eligibility site.
Through collection, testing, treatment and research, The BloodCenter of Wisconsin helps bring hope and healing to our coworkers, neighbors, friends and families through collection, testing, treatment and research. The Hunger Task Force is an anti-hunger organization that believes every person has a right to adequate food obtained with dignity.
Advanced Pain Management, www.apmhealth.com is the largest pain management group in the country, with more than 20 board-certified/eligible physicians offering the most advanced techniques for pain control. Advanced Pain Management physicians operate out of 38 locations in metro Milwaukee, the greater Madison area, Racine, Sheboygan and Green Bay.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Jane Austen Comes Alive at Franklin Public Library
- A New Woof! Callen Offers Ideas for Remodeling for Your Pet
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour Of Remodeled Homes Partners With The Salvation Army of Milwaukee County
- Benefit Concert for Lions Charities at The Suburban Bourbon May 18
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Scholarships Awarded by Hales Corners Woman's Club
- Construction begins for new Summit Credit Union branch in Franklin
- Say Cheers to More Healthy Years at Wilson Commons
- Kids From Wisconsin Premier
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!