The Franklin “Spirit” Pom Squad will hold a pre-audition clinic for students who will be in 6th-8th grades next year (2010-2011 school year) on Tuesday, June 1st and Wednesday, June 2nd from 6:00-8:00 PM with auditions held Thursday, June 3rd from 6:00-8:00 PM at Forest Park Middle School in Franklin. Cost of $30 for Franklin Residents and $40 for Non-Residents includes both the Pre-audition Clinic and Audition Session. You do not need to be a Franklin resident to audition for the team.
The Franklin “Spirit” is a select pom squad for participants who plan to “try out” for their high school pom squad. This competitive team program will attend camps and competitions along with the Franklin High School squad throughout the summer and fall.
The “Spirit” are three time champions at the Badgerette Midwest Finals, Greendale Junior High Competition, Badgerette Junior High Workshop and defending Junior High champion at the Milwaukee Bucks competition.
Beginning May 4th, Register online (www.franklinregister.org) or in person at the Franklin Rec Department. When registering, use code CEKK138-4 for the pre-audition clinic and CEKK139-4 for the audition. For information regarding the team, contact Sarah Ward at (414) 795-3210 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Fun With Food
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Exploring Health Innovations Inspired by the Care of Military Personnel
- Open House
- Alverno College to Host Screening of Vel Phillips Documentary