The Polish Center of Wisconsin will be serving a Friday night fish fry February 19 through April 2 from 4:30-8:00 p.m.
The fish fry buffet includes fried and baked fish, pierogi, coleslaw, potato pancakes, applesauce, rye bread, and coffee, tea, or milk. The cost is $10.95 for adults and $4.50 for children 6-12 years of age. Children 5 and under eat free. Carry outs are available and a cash bar will be open.
The Polish Center of Wisconsin is located at 6941 S. 68th Street in Franklin, located between Rawson Avenue and Loomis Road. All proceeds benefit the Polish Center of Wisconsin. For more information or to make reservations please call 414-529-2140.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Marriage Preparation Course at Faith Community Church of Franklin, Saturday, March 22nd
- A Carefree Moment - A charity event to support Cancer patients
- CigarMKE SPRING FLING EVENT - FEBRUARY 21ST
- Grand Opening of this New & Unique Shop Destination Shop to Carrie On
- Children's Resale at Franklin Library
- Understanding the Journey of Grief...Making Healing Choices Along the Way
- Franklin student joins clean water effort in Nicaragua
- Collaborative Divorce Group to hold Second Saturday workshop April 12th 10am-Noon Oak Creek Community Center
- Alverno College’s Poll Worker Project Wins State-wide Award
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless