The Polish Center of Wisconsin will be serving a Friday night fish fry February 19 through April 2 from 4:30-8:00 p.m.
The fish fry buffet includes fried and baked fish, pierogi, coleslaw, potato pancakes, applesauce, rye bread, and coffee, tea, or milk. The cost is $10.95 for adults and $4.50 for children 6-12 years of age. Children 5 and under eat free. Carry outs are available and a cash bar will be open.
The Polish Center of Wisconsin is located at 6941 S. 68th Street in Franklin, located between Rawson Avenue and Loomis Road. All proceeds benefit the Polish Center of Wisconsin. For more information or to make reservations please call 414-529-2140.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Take Your Child to the Library Day at Franklin Public Library
- Whitnall alumna Lauryn Jashinsky graduates from UW Oshkosh with honors
- WINTER WARRIORS
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library