Historians throughout the Greater Milwaukee area can find a preview of coming attractions in the annual program calendar just published by the Hales Corners Historical Society.
Available free at the Hales Corners Library or by calling (414) 425-5572, the calendar lists topics and speakers at society programs, which are always free and open tothe public. The program guide also identifies special events planned for 2010.
For more information, call (414) 425-5572.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 60th Wedding Anniversary
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- Local Vape Shop Kicks Butts
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren