Historians throughout the Greater Milwaukee area can find a preview of coming attractions in the annual program calendar just published by the Hales Corners Historical Society.
Available free at the Hales Corners Library or by calling (414) 425-5572, the calendar lists topics and speakers at society programs, which are always free and open tothe public. The program guide also identifies special events planned for 2010.
For more information, call (414) 425-5572.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rise to Your Potential, Soar to New Heights With Ascension Martial Arts
- Get up, get out, get active at free Day of Play event!
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- Annual Harvest Festival
- Reiman Chapel Opens to the Public
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- Ian Sustar Joins R.A. Smith National as Construction Services Representative
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special