Reflections of Wellness for Women - 11th Annual Women's Self-Care Expo
Saturday, February 27 8am – 1pm
This class is held at:
West Allis Central High School
8516 W. Lincoln Ave. - Use auditorium entrance
Join us for a morning of health promotion, education and Wellness. This year keynote speaker is Sue Ann Thompson, president and founder of Wisconsin Women's Health Foundation. Choose from two mini sessions on the latest trends in exercise and healthy cooking and hear Mick Lynch, psychologist, talk about unwrapping your own gift. You will also enjoy exhibits, light refreshments, health screenings and a silent auction to benefit the West Allis Family Resource Center.
Fee: Register by Saturday, February 20 for advance discounted fee. $15 non-refundable fee in advance or $20 at the door (space permitting) is required. If paying at the door, cash or check only will be accepted. Please make checks payable to Aurora Health Care. Limited scholarships are available by calling 414-328-7524. Enrollment is limited. Register early.
Register online at www.Aurora.org or send payment to address listed below. Please note on your check the event name and date and all registrants complete addresses and phone numbers.
City at the Center West Allis, WI Well Woman Program, and Aurora Women's Pavilion
Mail payment to:
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Women's Health Education -Colleen Struck Suite M312
8901 W. Lincoln Ave.
West Allis, WI 53227
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- JV Girls Volleyball wins South East Conference Championship
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE
- Honoring Grief - Finding Our Way Through the Holidays
- Relay for Life Luminaria Walk, Sunday October 19th at 6:00pm
- STAR WARS events at the Oak Creek Library
- Prevent Injuries and Improve Performance - Attend Free Seminar "Functional Training for the Ankle & Core"
- Bridging the Inter-generational Gap