Reflections of Wellness for Women - 11th Annual Women's Self-Care Expo
Saturday, February 27 8am – 1pm
This class is held at:
West Allis Central High School
8516 W. Lincoln Ave. - Use auditorium entrance
Join us for a morning of health promotion, education and Wellness. This year keynote speaker is Sue Ann Thompson, president and founder of Wisconsin Women's Health Foundation. Choose from two mini sessions on the latest trends in exercise and healthy cooking and hear Mick Lynch, psychologist, talk about unwrapping your own gift. You will also enjoy exhibits, light refreshments, health screenings and a silent auction to benefit the West Allis Family Resource Center.
Fee: Register by Saturday, February 20 for advance discounted fee. $15 non-refundable fee in advance or $20 at the door (space permitting) is required. If paying at the door, cash or check only will be accepted. Please make checks payable to Aurora Health Care. Limited scholarships are available by calling 414-328-7524. Enrollment is limited. Register early.
Register online at www.Aurora.org or send payment to address listed below. Please note on your check the event name and date and all registrants complete addresses and phone numbers.
City at the Center West Allis, WI Well Woman Program, and Aurora Women's Pavilion
Mail payment to:
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Women's Health Education -Colleen Struck Suite M312
8901 W. Lincoln Ave.
West Allis, WI 53227
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited!
- Christmas Egypyian Cookie Sale
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Annual Cookie Walk at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- AWA Star "Baron Von Raschke"
- Easter Seals SE Wisconsin to expand training, employment opportunities by creating accessible commercial kitchen
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Western Union and Better Business Bureau Warn of Charity Scams During Giving Season
- MECA's Angels for Animals