IRELAND TRIP INFORMATIONAL MEETING
The Chamber is hosting a trip to Ireland November 2-11, 2010. If you are interested in learning more about the trip, without any commitment required to go on the trip, please plan to attend the upcoming informational session. The informational meeting will be held on Wednesday, January 6th at the Best Western Hotel, 5105 S. Howell Ave., 6:00-7:30p.m.
If you are interested in learning more about the trip or to view the entire brochure, please go to www.southsuburbanchamber.com. Click on News & Trips: Announcing the Chamber's Trip to Ireland. Or paste this link into your browser: http://www.southsuburbanchamber.com/default.aspx?id=74
Please register to attend the meeting by emailing email@example.com or visit the Upcoming Events page of the website: www.southsuburbanchamber.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Home About Us Elections Blog News Alerts Media Contact Us Ken Skowronski Leads Fundraising Leading Into December 17th Special Election
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2014 Officers and Directors
- Ice Center Grand Opening Sunday Dec. 15
- Franklin Public Library extends Friday hours
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- You're Invited!
- Christmas Egypyian Cookie Sale
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Annual Cookie Walk at Faith Community Church - Franklin