Looking for an inexpensive way to market your handicrafts while helping a good cause? Register now for the Franklin Lioness Club annual craft fair at Milwaukee Area Technical College – Oak Creek, to be held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 24.
Booths rent for $35, with proceeds benefiting scholarships for MATC associate degree students and others. Sellers keep all the proceeds of their sales. If you plan to exhibit, the club would like to hear from you soon. Please call (414) 421-1041 to reserve space.
The largest technical college in the state, Milwaukee Area Technical College is a key driver of the economy in southeastern Wisconsin. MATC offers 200 degrees, diplomas, certificates and apprenticeships, plus nearly 400 transfer options leading to bachelor’s degrees. A large pre-college program enables people to complete high school and prepare for higher learning. The Office of Corporate Learning provides customized training to incumbent workers. About 56,000 students per year attend the college’s four campuses, numerous evening centers and community-based sites, or learn online. Overwhelmingly, MATC graduates build careers and businesses right here at home. Visit www.matc.edu.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Fun With Food
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Exploring Health Innovations Inspired by the Care of Military Personnel
- Open House
- Alverno College to Host Screening of Vel Phillips Documentary