Franklin—Dr. Christine Krsko and Dr. Mandy Pearce (formerly Dr. Wolf) of Krsko Chiropractic Clinic provided new patient services and an entire day of services to their active patients in exchange for a minimum donation of $17.76 to be given to The Fisher House. Similar to The Ronald McDonald House, The Fisher House is an organization that provides housing for families of wounded soldiers so that they may be close to their loved ones during their recovery from their injuries and illnesses. The Fisher House Foundation donates “comfort homes” on the grounds of major military and VA medical centers. Dr. Pearce stated, “We are very excited to make a great contribution to The Fisher House. We learned about this organization from one of our patients who is familiar with their services. He knows first hand that they do so much for our soldiers and their families in times of need. We were able to raise $2216 to give to the foundation. This is the third year in a row that Krsko Chiropractic has had a fundraiser for The Fisher House. This is something they will continue to do every year.
There are at least two other well-known donators to The Fisher House. Actor Denzel Washington has made great contributions and The Fisher House was the main charity featured at the 2008 Indy 500 Race. To learn more about the Fisher House, visit www.fisherhouse.org or www.krskochiropractic.com. The clinic is located in the lower level of the Harris Bank building on the corner of 76th St. and Rawson in Franklin, WI. The doctors can be contacted at 414-525-9500 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Opus Foundation(R) awards more than $200,000 to Milwaukee-area organizations
- Home About Us Elections Blog News Alerts Media Contact Us Ken Skowronski Leads Fundraising Leading Into December 17th Special Election
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2014 Officers and Directors
- Ice Center Grand Opening Sunday Dec. 15
- Franklin Public Library extends Friday hours
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- You're Invited!
- Christmas Egypyian Cookie Sale
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled