A free music concert featuring Katz Sass Blues, known for its high energy Texas-styled Blues, will perform on Friday, August 14th from 6:30-8:30pm at the Whitnall Park golf clubhouse, 6751 S. 92nd Street.
Free Final Concert at Whitnall Park Golf Clubhouse 6:30-8:30pm
Aug. 14 ………. Katz Sass Blues
While overlooking Mallard Lake and its tree-lined shores, patrons may savor a succulent fried or baked fish dinner anytime between 4-8pm. Fish fry reservations may be made, though not required at (414) 425-1810.
Fish fries including portions for children will be served every Friday from 4-8pm through September 4th at four county park golf clubhouses. This concert is sponsored by the Village at Manor Park. For more information go to countyparks.com or call (414) 257-PARK (7275).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- Second Planning Mtg. for Hales Corners Chamber's Awards Banquet
- Take Your Child to the Library Day at Franklin Public Library
- Whitnall alumna Lauryn Jashinsky graduates from UW Oshkosh with honors
- WINTER WARRIORS
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal