Ladies have been wondering how to jump start their day & fitness program. SouthWest Burbs Adventure Boot Camp at Croation Park in Franklin is the answer! Our first group of women lost 90 pounds, increased strength by as much as 267%, and melted the inches off! It’s not the traditional military boot camp with a lot of yelling and trampling through the mud, although they did work out in the rain on the first day. The tornado like weather didn’t stop them on June 19th either!! It is a challenging, energizing, & fun outdoor workout. Expect to start early; camp begins at 5:30 a.m. at Croation Park. The one-hour per day camp runs for four-weeks and women can choose the intensive five day a week Monday-Friday program, or three-day per week program. The camp is operated by Certified Personal Trainer & Adventure Boot Camp instructor Rob Boyce. Rob teaches in a coaching style, so don’t expect the drill sergeant of a Military Boot Camp. The camp includes a variety of exercises, running, jumping; weight training, obstacle courses, hiking, abdominal and core training, circuits and much more.
Boyce says, “Women choose SouthWest Burbs Adventure Boot Camp because it is different from the typical weekly exercise classes offered in gyms. It is a real outdoor experience! They can also expect great results such as a 3-5% reduction in body fat, 5-12 pound weight loss, 1-3 inch reduction in the midsection and a 100% increase in confidence. ”
The camp is geared to offer the benefits of having a personal trainer in an environment of camaraderie with others who share similar goals. Each woman will work at her own level and all levels of fitness are welcome.
The next camp starts August 10th. Information is available at southwestburbsbootcamp.com
Adventure Boot camp was originated in Orange County, CA by Dr. John Spencer Ellis, an internationally renowned fitness expert and author. Now Adventure Boot Camp has arrived in the Franklin area.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Franklin Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st
- Faith Community Church Offers Evening VBS for Kids, July 21 - 25
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Schuster's & Gimbels-Presentation by Paul Geenen