Ladies have been wondering how to jump start their day & fitness program. SouthWest Burbs Adventure Boot Camp at Croation Park in Franklin is the answer! Our first group of women lost 90 pounds, increased strength by as much as 267%, and melted the inches off! It’s not the traditional military boot camp with a lot of yelling and trampling through the mud, although they did work out in the rain on the first day. The tornado like weather didn’t stop them on June 19th either!! It is a challenging, energizing, & fun outdoor workout. Expect to start early; camp begins at 5:30 a.m. at Croation Park. The one-hour per day camp runs for four-weeks and women can choose the intensive five day a week Monday-Friday program, or three-day per week program. The camp is operated by Certified Personal Trainer & Adventure Boot Camp instructor Rob Boyce. Rob teaches in a coaching style, so don’t expect the drill sergeant of a Military Boot Camp. The camp includes a variety of exercises, running, jumping; weight training, obstacle courses, hiking, abdominal and core training, circuits and much more.
Boyce says, “Women choose SouthWest Burbs Adventure Boot Camp because it is different from the typical weekly exercise classes offered in gyms. It is a real outdoor experience! They can also expect great results such as a 3-5% reduction in body fat, 5-12 pound weight loss, 1-3 inch reduction in the midsection and a 100% increase in confidence. ”
The camp is geared to offer the benefits of having a personal trainer in an environment of camaraderie with others who share similar goals. Each woman will work at her own level and all levels of fitness are welcome.
The next camp starts August 10th. Information is available at southwestburbsbootcamp.com
Adventure Boot camp was originated in Orange County, CA by Dr. John Spencer Ellis, an internationally renowned fitness expert and author. Now Adventure Boot Camp has arrived in the Franklin area.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Resident Particiaptes in THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE at Sunset Playhouse
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Free thing to do at Franklin's 4th of July Civic Celebration
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program