Joe Wilde Company, Inc. was a sponsor of 97.3 The Brew's recent "Best Dad" contest in which listeners submitted entries as to why their dad is "Milwaukee's Best Dad". Erich Kuss of Franklin was selected as the winner from an entry submitted by his son, Erich.
The elder Erich received a new Wayne-Dalton Pro-Drive garage door opener and Z-Wave home automation package valued at over $800.00 plus a catered outdoor party for 30 of his friends.
Joe Wilde Company, Inc. is a leading provider of exterior home improvement products including garage doors, openers, railing, awnings, service and storm doors and is located at 16601 W Cleveland Avenue in New Berlin. The company is a third generation, family owned business in operation since 1945. More information can be found at www.joewilde.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Special on 1 Hour Foot Massage
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Adam Busch named to Lawrence University dean's list
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream at Greendale Gift of Wings!
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals