Joe Wilde Company, Inc. was a sponsor of 97.3 The Brew's recent "Best Dad" contest in which listeners submitted entries as to why their dad is "Milwaukee's Best Dad". Erich Kuss of Franklin was selected as the winner from an entry submitted by his son, Erich.
The elder Erich received a new Wayne-Dalton Pro-Drive garage door opener and Z-Wave home automation package valued at over $800.00 plus a catered outdoor party for 30 of his friends.
Joe Wilde Company, Inc. is a leading provider of exterior home improvement products including garage doors, openers, railing, awnings, service and storm doors and is located at 16601 W Cleveland Avenue in New Berlin. The company is a third generation, family owned business in operation since 1945. More information can be found at www.joewilde.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Free thing to do at Franklin's 4th of July Civic Celebration
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26