Joe Wilde Company, Inc. was a sponsor of 97.3 The Brew's recent "Best Dad" contest in which listeners submitted entries as to why their dad is "Milwaukee's Best Dad". Erich Kuss of Franklin was selected as the winner from an entry submitted by his son, Erich.
The elder Erich received a new Wayne-Dalton Pro-Drive garage door opener and Z-Wave home automation package valued at over $800.00 plus a catered outdoor party for 30 of his friends.
Joe Wilde Company, Inc. is a leading provider of exterior home improvement products including garage doors, openers, railing, awnings, service and storm doors and is located at 16601 W Cleveland Avenue in New Berlin. The company is a third generation, family owned business in operation since 1945. More information can be found at www.joewilde.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Popular Spring Market returns to South Milwaukee High School – March 7th