Joe Wilde Company, Inc. was a sponsor of 97.3 The Brew's recent "Best Dad" contest in which listeners submitted entries as to why their dad is "Milwaukee's Best Dad". Erich Kuss of Franklin was selected as the winner from an entry submitted by his son, Erich.
The elder Erich received a new Wayne-Dalton Pro-Drive garage door opener and Z-Wave home automation package valued at over $800.00 plus a catered outdoor party for 30 of his friends.
Joe Wilde Company, Inc. is a leading provider of exterior home improvement products including garage doors, openers, railing, awnings, service and storm doors and is located at 16601 W Cleveland Avenue in New Berlin. The company is a third generation, family owned business in operation since 1945. More information can be found at www.joewilde.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College’s Poll Worker Project Wins State-wide Award
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- 12th Annual FPS Jazz Cabaret on March 8th
- RED OUT Report Fundraising Efforts a Great Sucess
- Collaborative Divorce Group to host Second Saturday workshops at Oak Creek Community Center April 12th 10am-Noon
- Searching for a great preschool?
- HamBingo Wednesday February 26