Joe Wilde Company, Inc. was a sponsor of 97.3 The Brew's recent "Best Dad" contest in which listeners submitted entries as to why their dad is "Milwaukee's Best Dad". Erich Kuss of Franklin was selected as the winner from an entry submitted by his son, Erich.
The elder Erich received a new Wayne-Dalton Pro-Drive garage door opener and Z-Wave home automation package valued at over $800.00 plus a catered outdoor party for 30 of his friends.
Joe Wilde Company, Inc. is a leading provider of exterior home improvement products including garage doors, openers, railing, awnings, service and storm doors and is located at 16601 W Cleveland Avenue in New Berlin. The company is a third generation, family owned business in operation since 1945. More information can be found at www.joewilde.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Biggest Loser" contestant Lisa Rambo in Franklin on April 26th & 27th
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Franklin Seventh Grade Boys Make Final Four at WSICT
- Indian Community School students attend Trees For Tomorrow
- Milwaukee Brewers-Autographed Mower 1st Displayed at Olson's Outdoor Power in Muskego
- THE STARR GROUP HIRES TAYLOR NYARANGI AS GROUP BENEFITS CONSULTANT
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Get Your Home’s Green On
- CTV Easter Week Services
- Grand Opening Activities Highlight Importance of Photos
- Build For A Better South Shore