Dr. Jay Hurh, a board-certified anesthesiologist, has joined the physicians of Advanced Pain Management (APM). Dr. Hurh will be seeing patients at locations throughout Milwaukee (including Franklin), Racine and Kenosha. APM is a group of physicians dedicated to diagnosing and treating painful conditions using the most advanced, minimally invasive treatment options available.
“Dr. Hurh is a talented physician who will bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to our team of high-quality medical professionals,” said Dermot More-O’Ferrall, M.D., President of Advanced Pain Management. “We strive to provide our patients with high-quality care, and Dr. Hurh will be a positive addition to our growing practice.”
Dr. Hurh completed a residency in anesthesiology and a fellowship in interventional pain management at the Medical College of Wisconsin, where he served as one of two chief residents. He has an extensive background in medical research, including a graduate degree from the University of Illinois in Epidemiology, where his studies focused on molecular biology and the study of disease patterns in society. With a background in the research of basic sciences and extensive clinical training, Dr. Hurh has a well-rounded perspective for the treatment of patients with difficult and painful conditions.
“My philosophy is that the commitment to the treatment of pain is one of determination, patience and perseverance,” said Dr. Hurh. “I look forward to joining the physicians at Advanced Pain Management and putting that philosophy into practice.”
Dr. Hurh is an active member of the American Medical Association, the American Society of Anesthesia and the American Society of Regional Anesthesia.
Advanced Pain Management, www.apm-wi.net, is the largest pain management group in the country, with more than 20 board-certified/eligible physicians offering the most advanced techniques for pain control. Advanced Pain Management physicians operate out of 36 locations in metro Milwaukee, the greater Madison area, Racine, Sheboygan and Green Bay.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Home About Us Elections Blog News Alerts Media Contact Us Ken Skowronski Leads Fundraising Leading Into December 17th Special Election
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2014 Officers and Directors
- Ice Center Grand Opening Sunday Dec. 15
- Franklin Public Library extends Friday hours
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- You're Invited!
- Christmas Egypyian Cookie Sale
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Annual Cookie Walk at Faith Community Church - Franklin