The Franklin Park Concerts Inc, will present a series of four free concerts this summer at Lion Legend Park. On Sunday, June 28th, the "Cross Town Harmony" & "Milwaukee Fesitval City Chorus" will present a concert of barbershop choruses. July 12th, the Franklin based "Liberty Bluegrass Band" will be featured. "The Hartland Community Band" will play on August 2nd and finally on August 23rd we will end the season with music from Franklins very own "The Heritage Brass", "Vern & The Originals" and "The Oriana Harp Quartet". All the concerts will begin at 1:30pm at Lion Legend Park. Plan to bring a folding chair or blanket and enjoy these free concerts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - September 19th!
- Health Fair Returns to South Milwaukee Market on Thursday, September 10
- A Night for Remembering to Benefit Alzheimer's Association
- Oak Creek Community United Methodist Church 175th Anniversary Carnival
- Which Discipline Styles Work and Which to Avoid
- Alverno College Students Awarded Scholarships
- Rise to Your Potential, Soar to New Heights With Ascension Martial Arts
- Get up, get out, get active at free Day of Play event!
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- Annual Harvest Festival