The Franklin Park Concerts Inc, will present a series of four free concerts this summer at Lion Legend Park. On Sunday, June 28th, the "Cross Town Harmony" & "Milwaukee Fesitval City Chorus" will present a concert of barbershop choruses. July 12th, the Franklin based "Liberty Bluegrass Band" will be featured. "The Hartland Community Band" will play on August 2nd and finally on August 23rd we will end the season with music from Franklins very own "The Heritage Brass", "Vern & The Originals" and "The Oriana Harp Quartet". All the concerts will begin at 1:30pm at Lion Legend Park. Plan to bring a folding chair or blanket and enjoy these free concerts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Gift Drive for Seniors
- Church Concert
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- Palermo’s Pizza to deliver 10,000 pizzas to Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin
- THERE WILL BE MUSIC IN THE AIR AT MUSKEGO’S 2014 COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
- Local Resident Stars in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- GERALD PETERSON IS AT IT AGAIN!!!!!
- BSI Celebrates 1st Anniversary in new Design Center