The Franklin Park Concerts Inc, will present a series of four free concerts this summer at Lion Legend Park. On Sunday, June 28th, the "Cross Town Harmony" & "Milwaukee Fesitval City Chorus" will present a concert of barbershop choruses. July 12th, the Franklin based "Liberty Bluegrass Band" will be featured. "The Hartland Community Band" will play on August 2nd and finally on August 23rd we will end the season with music from Franklins very own "The Heritage Brass", "Vern & The Originals" and "The Oriana Harp Quartet". All the concerts will begin at 1:30pm at Lion Legend Park. Plan to bring a folding chair or blanket and enjoy these free concerts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College’s Poll Worker Project Wins State-wide Award
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- 12th Annual FPS Jazz Cabaret on March 8th
- RED OUT Report Fundraising Efforts a Great Sucess
- Collaborative Divorce Group to host Second Saturday workshops at Oak Creek Community Center April 12th 10am-Noon
- Searching for a great preschool?
- HamBingo Wednesday February 26