The Franklin Park Concerts Inc, will present a series of four free concerts this summer at Lion Legend Park. On Sunday, June 28th, the "Cross Town Harmony" & "Milwaukee Fesitval City Chorus" will present a concert of barbershop choruses. July 12th, the Franklin based "Liberty Bluegrass Band" will be featured. "The Hartland Community Band" will play on August 2nd and finally on August 23rd we will end the season with music from Franklins very own "The Heritage Brass", "Vern & The Originals" and "The Oriana Harp Quartet". All the concerts will begin at 1:30pm at Lion Legend Park. Plan to bring a folding chair or blanket and enjoy these free concerts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Missing Cat
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- Children's Christian Theatre Kicks Off 2016 Season
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- Park Friends Welcome Santa
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army