The Franklin Park Concerts Inc, will present a series of four free concerts this summer at Lion Legend Park. On Sunday, June 28th, the "Cross Town Harmony" & "Milwaukee Fesitval City Chorus" will present a concert of barbershop choruses. July 12th, the Franklin based "Liberty Bluegrass Band" will be featured. "The Hartland Community Band" will play on August 2nd and finally on August 23rd we will end the season with music from Franklins very own "The Heritage Brass", "Vern & The Originals" and "The Oriana Harp Quartet". All the concerts will begin at 1:30pm at Lion Legend Park. Plan to bring a folding chair or blanket and enjoy these free concerts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Oak Creek Library Baby Story Time
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Marvelous Monarch Butterflies
- Ukranian Folk Rock Will Wrap Up Alverno Presents' 55th Season
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal