The Franklin “Spirit” Pom Squad is a great opportunity for girls entering 6-8th grade who plan to “try out” for their high school pom squad. The competitive team program will attend camps and competitions along with the state champion Franklin High School squad throughout the summer and fall.
Franklin “Spirit” is two time and defending champions at the Badgerette Midwest Finals, Greendale Junior High Competition, and Badgerette Junior Workshop and two time runner-up at the Milwaukee Bucks competition. We also perform at many community events such as the Franklin Fourth of July Parade, Franklin High School Homecoming Parade and Pep Rally, and Halftime at Franklin Youth Football Games.
The Franklin “Spirit” Pom Squad will hold a pre-audition clinic on Wednesday, June 4th and Thursday, June 5th from 6-8pm with auditions held Friday, June 6th from 6-8pm at Forest Park Middle School in Franklin. Cost of $30 for Franklin Residents and $40 for Non-Residents includes both the clinic and auditions. If you plan on auditioning please attend all clinic dates along with the audition day.
Beginning May 1st, register online or in person at the Franklin Rec. Department. Enrollment information can be found online at www.franklinregister.org under Kids Korner. For information regarding the team contact Sarah Ward at (414) 795-3210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Agape Players Announces Performance Times and Locations
- Fall into Free Fun!
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Franklin Artist at Firefly Art Fair