PIUS XI High School is pleased to present Disney’s Beauty and the Beast at the historic Pabst Theater in downtown Milwaukee. Christina Wavrunek and Samantha Zager from Franklin will be performing in the Female Ensemble and as Babette.
Featuring a talented cast of nearly 60 Pius XI singers and dancers, 16 elementary and middle school students from Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee and Washington counties, and a 21-member orchestra, Beauty and the Beast is one of the most ambitious productions ever attempted by Wisconsin’s largest private high school. A 42-student stage crew provides vital support behind the scenes.
Musical Director Bonnie Scholz describes the production as “colossal.” “It’s not just a big show, it’s colossal. The costumes and characters are larger than life. The story is larger than life. And the kids’ effort has just been larger than life,” she says.
Beauty and the Beast runs from May 8-10 in the Historic Pabst Theater, 144 E. Wells St. Tickets and a special Mother’s Day gift package are available in advance from Pius XI, 414-290-8151. Tickets and gift packages will also be available at the door. "Be our guest" for this enchanting musical with a memorable score.
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- UPDATE: Franklin school referendum is inevitable
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- FDA New Regulation
- Memory Café to Come to Franklin Public Library
- Franklin Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale