The Polish Center of Wisconsin will host a special Easter Brunch on Sunday, April 12, 2009. Seatings for the brunch are at 10:00 a.m., noon, and 2 p.m. Reservations are required.
The brunch will be $21.95 for adults and $9.50 for children ages 6-12. Children five and under eat free. The menu includes chef carved grilled beef tenderloin and pork loin, beef burgundy, spiral ham, rice pilaf, Polish sausage, chicken supreme, made to order omelets, smoked fish, roasted red potatoes, pierogi, juice, milk, coffee, a glass of champagne and more. The cash bar will be open and bottles of wine and champagne will be available.
The Polish Center is located at 6941 South 68th Street in Franklin, between Rawson Avenue and Loomis Road. Advance payments are accepted by cash, check, MasterCard, or VISA. For more information or to make reservations, call 414-529-2140.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- Celebrating 10 Years Of Girls Fastpitch
- Ascend Dermatology debuts new brand identity at ten locations across SE Wisconsin