The Polish Center of Wisconsin will host a special Easter Brunch on Sunday, April 12, 2009. Seatings for the brunch are at 10:00 a.m., noon, and 2 p.m. Reservations are required.
The brunch will be $21.95 for adults and $9.50 for children ages 6-12. Children five and under eat free. The menu includes chef carved grilled beef tenderloin and pork loin, beef burgundy, spiral ham, rice pilaf, Polish sausage, chicken supreme, made to order omelets, smoked fish, roasted red potatoes, pierogi, juice, milk, coffee, a glass of champagne and more. The cash bar will be open and bottles of wine and champagne will be available.
The Polish Center is located at 6941 South 68th Street in Franklin, between Rawson Avenue and Loomis Road. Advance payments are accepted by cash, check, MasterCard, or VISA. For more information or to make reservations, call 414-529-2140.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2014 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 25; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Oak Creek Public Library Fall Preschool Story Time
- SM Football Boosters Holding 1st Annaul Rocktoberfest
- GRAEF Names New Director of Business Development
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Eagle Scout Project Dedication this Sunday, September 14, 2014