The Polish Center of Wisconsin will host a special Easter Brunch on Sunday, April 12, 2009. Seatings for the brunch are at 10:00 a.m., noon, and 2 p.m. Reservations are required.
The brunch will be $21.95 for adults and $9.50 for children ages 6-12. Children five and under eat free. The menu includes chef carved grilled beef tenderloin and pork loin, beef burgundy, spiral ham, rice pilaf, Polish sausage, chicken supreme, made to order omelets, smoked fish, roasted red potatoes, pierogi, juice, milk, coffee, a glass of champagne and more. The cash bar will be open and bottles of wine and champagne will be available.
The Polish Center is located at 6941 South 68th Street in Franklin, between Rawson Avenue and Loomis Road. Advance payments are accepted by cash, check, MasterCard, or VISA. For more information or to make reservations, call 414-529-2140.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Expert Plumbers Advise Homeowners to Monitor Sump Pump during Weather Warm Up
- Take a test drive and get a box of Girl Scout Cookies!
- Health on the Go: New Tools are Helping Consumers Make Better Health Care Decisions
- ZUMBA Party on St Patrick's Day
- OCPL "Reading Madness" FUNdraiser
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Comedy Hypnotist Steven Coppola and Boston Comedian Mark Scalia to Perform at Franklin Elks
- Children's Resale at Robinwood Elementary on April 18
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner