The Polish Center of Wisconsin will host a special Easter Brunch on Sunday, April 12, 2009. Seatings for the brunch are at 10:00 a.m., noon, and 2 p.m. Reservations are required.
The brunch will be $21.95 for adults and $9.50 for children ages 6-12. Children five and under eat free. The menu includes chef carved grilled beef tenderloin and pork loin, beef burgundy, spiral ham, rice pilaf, Polish sausage, chicken supreme, made to order omelets, smoked fish, roasted red potatoes, pierogi, juice, milk, coffee, a glass of champagne and more. The cash bar will be open and bottles of wine and champagne will be available.
The Polish Center is located at 6941 South 68th Street in Franklin, between Rawson Avenue and Loomis Road. Advance payments are accepted by cash, check, MasterCard, or VISA. For more information or to make reservations, call 414-529-2140.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- JV Girls Volleyball wins South East Conference Championship
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE
- Honoring Grief - Finding Our Way Through the Holidays
- Relay for Life Luminaria Walk, Sunday October 19th at 6:00pm
- STAR WARS events at the Oak Creek Library