The Polish Center of Wisconsin will host a special Easter Brunch on Sunday, April 12, 2009. Seatings for the brunch are at 10:00 a.m., noon, and 2 p.m. Reservations are required.
The brunch will be $21.95 for adults and $9.50 for children ages 6-12. Children five and under eat free. The menu includes chef carved grilled beef tenderloin and pork loin, beef burgundy, spiral ham, rice pilaf, Polish sausage, chicken supreme, made to order omelets, smoked fish, roasted red potatoes, pierogi, juice, milk, coffee, a glass of champagne and more. The cash bar will be open and bottles of wine and champagne will be available.
The Polish Center is located at 6941 South 68th Street in Franklin, between Rawson Avenue and Loomis Road. Advance payments are accepted by cash, check, MasterCard, or VISA. For more information or to make reservations, call 414-529-2140.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- 12th Annual FPS Jazz Cabaret on March 8th
- RED OUT Report Fundraising Efforts a Great Sucess
- Collaborative Divorce Group to host Second Saturday workshops at Oak Creek Community Center April 12th 10am-Noon
- Searching for a great preschool?
- HamBingo Wednesday February 26
- YA Author Lydia Kang to Visit Oak Creek Library