What are the economic developments on the horizon for Oak Creek and Franklin?
The South Suburban Chamber is pleased to sponsor the “State of the Cities” luncheon on Friday, September 12 at Wheaton Franciscan Hospital, 10101 S. 27th Street.
Hear from Mayors Steve Olson from Franklin and Steve Scaffidi from Oak Creek about the economic developments in the future for both cities. After a short presentation from the Mayors, BizTimes Executive Editor, Steve Jagler, will moderate a panel of the mayors and two economic development decision makers from each city.
Jerry Franke, president, WISPARK. LLC. the real estate development subsidiary of Wisconsin Energy Corp, and Cory Savage, President of Savage Solutions, will represent Oak Creek.
The Franklin panel members will be announced soon.
Cost is $15 for the presentations and lunch. Please register by September 10 on the Chamber website at www.southsuburbanchamber.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2014 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 25; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Oak Creek Public Library Fall Preschool Story Time
- SM Football Boosters Holding 1st Annaul Rocktoberfest
- GRAEF Names New Director of Business Development
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Eagle Scout Project Dedication this Sunday, September 14, 2014