What are the economic developments on the horizon for Oak Creek and Franklin?
The South Suburban Chamber is pleased to sponsor the “State of the Cities” luncheon on Friday, September 12 at Wheaton Franciscan Hospital, 10101 S. 27th Street.
Hear from Mayors Steve Olson from Franklin and Steve Scaffidi from Oak Creek about the economic developments in the future for both cities. After a short presentation from the Mayors, BizTimes Executive Editor, Steve Jagler, will moderate a panel of the mayors and two economic development decision makers from each city.
Jerry Franke, president, WISPARK. LLC. the real estate development subsidiary of Wisconsin Energy Corp, and Cory Savage, President of Savage Solutions, will represent Oak Creek.
The Franklin panel members will be announced soon.
Cost is $15 for the presentations and lunch. Please register by September 10 on the Chamber website at www.southsuburbanchamber.com.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- British Invasion 64 and Close Enuf Free Concert !
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Enrol NOW K3-8th Grades at Mary Queen of Saints
- Showtime Cinema Now Offering Value Pricing Seven Days a Week
- Alverno College Names Jessica Ott Director of Athletics