What are the economic developments on the horizon for Oak Creek and Franklin?
The South Suburban Chamber is pleased to sponsor the “State of the Cities” luncheon on Friday, September 12 at Wheaton Franciscan Hospital, 10101 S. 27th Street.
Hear from Mayors Steve Olson from Franklin and Steve Scaffidi from Oak Creek about the economic developments in the future for both cities. After a short presentation from the Mayors, BizTimes Executive Editor, Steve Jagler, will moderate a panel of the mayors and two economic development decision makers from each city.
Jerry Franke, president, WISPARK. LLC. the real estate development subsidiary of Wisconsin Energy Corp, and Cory Savage, President of Savage Solutions, will represent Oak Creek.
The Franklin panel members will be announced soon.
Cost is $15 for the presentations and lunch. Please register by September 10 on the Chamber website at www.southsuburbanchamber.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Dental Associates Buys Back Halloween Candy
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- JV Girls Volleyball wins South East Conference Championship
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE
- Honoring Grief - Finding Our Way Through the Holidays
- Relay for Life Luminaria Walk, Sunday October 19th at 6:00pm