What are the economic developments on the horizon for Oak Creek and Franklin?
The South Suburban Chamber is pleased to sponsor the “State of the Cities” luncheon on Friday, September 12 at Wheaton Franciscan Hospital, 10101 S. 27th Street.
Hear from Mayors Steve Olson from Franklin and Steve Scaffidi from Oak Creek about the economic developments in the future for both cities. After a short presentation from the Mayors, BizTimes Executive Editor, Steve Jagler, will moderate a panel of the mayors and two economic development decision makers from each city.
Jerry Franke, president, WISPARK. LLC. the real estate development subsidiary of Wisconsin Energy Corp, and Cory Savage, President of Savage Solutions, will represent Oak Creek.
The Franklin panel members will be announced soon.
Cost is $15 for the presentations and lunch. Please register by September 10 on the Chamber website at www.southsuburbanchamber.com.
- Playground at Malone Thanks All Who Helped
- Twice Baked Pottery to host Terri Lockwood for DRAW!
- Downtown Racine Art Walk -- DRAW -- Is Back!
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- UPDATE: Franklin school referendum is inevitable