The 3rd Annual Fall St. Clare Street Fair will be held on Sunday, September 21st from 8 AM to 4 PM. There will be over 150 crafters/vendors participating. They will again be along Fritz Street in front of the Church and in the south parking lot (we are looking to fill the lot). A list of crafters/vendors can be found at www.stclarewindlake.org. In addition to the craft show, there will be entertainment. Alyssia Dominguez & Jeremy Zima will perform from 11:30 to 2:30 PM. Then The Sensations (formerly The Six Pack) will be returning to St. Clare and be on stage from 3 to 6 PM. There will be food and beverage available for purchase throughout the day and there will be something for adults and kids of all ages. So save this date on your calendar and plan to come out on Sunday, September 21st to the St. Clare Street Fair at 7616 Fritz Street, Wind Lake, Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Comedy Hypnotist Steven Coppola and Boston Comedian Mark Scalia to Perform at Franklin Elks
- Children's Resale at Robinwood Elementary on April 18
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin