Franklin Artist at Firefly Art Fair
Franklin jewelry maker Diana Davis will be among the nearly 90 Midwestern artists at the Firefly Art Fair on Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 2 and 3, in Wauwatosa.
The 28th annual art fair is from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days in the Victorian-style gardens of the Kneeland-Walker House, 7406 Hillcrest Dr. The fair benefits the educational and preservation efforts of the Wauwatosa Historical Society.
Sandwiches, homemade pies and other desserts and beverages are available, along with live music.
A historical exhibit, “Dot, Dash, Dial and Flash: How Wauwatosa Communicated,” will be featured inside the restored Victorian-era mansion.
Admission is $4 for Society members and $5 for nonmembers. Children ages 12 and younger are admitted free.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Expert Plumbers Advise Homeowners to Monitor Sump Pump during Weather Warm Up
- Take a test drive and get a box of Girl Scout Cookies!
- Health on the Go: New Tools are Helping Consumers Make Better Health Care Decisions
- ZUMBA Party on St Patrick's Day
- OCPL "Reading Madness" FUNdraiser
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Comedy Hypnotist Steven Coppola and Boston Comedian Mark Scalia to Perform at Franklin Elks
- Children's Resale at Robinwood Elementary on April 18
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner