Franklin Artist at Firefly Art Fair
Franklin jewelry maker Diana Davis will be among the nearly 90 Midwestern artists at the Firefly Art Fair on Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 2 and 3, in Wauwatosa.
The 28th annual art fair is from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days in the Victorian-style gardens of the Kneeland-Walker House, 7406 Hillcrest Dr. The fair benefits the educational and preservation efforts of the Wauwatosa Historical Society.
Sandwiches, homemade pies and other desserts and beverages are available, along with live music.
A historical exhibit, “Dot, Dash, Dial and Flash: How Wauwatosa Communicated,” will be featured inside the restored Victorian-era mansion.
Admission is $4 for Society members and $5 for nonmembers. Children ages 12 and younger are admitted free.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Open your home to a life-changing, cultural experience
- Callen Construction Recognized by Houzz
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- Second Planning Mtg. for Hales Corners Chamber's Awards Banquet
- Take Your Child to the Library Day at Franklin Public Library
- Whitnall alumna Lauryn Jashinsky graduates from UW Oshkosh with honors
- WINTER WARRIORS