Franklin Artist at Firefly Art Fair
Franklin jewelry maker Diana Davis will be among the nearly 90 Midwestern artists at the Firefly Art Fair on Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 2 and 3, in Wauwatosa.
The 28th annual art fair is from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days in the Victorian-style gardens of the Kneeland-Walker House, 7406 Hillcrest Dr. The fair benefits the educational and preservation efforts of the Wauwatosa Historical Society.
Sandwiches, homemade pies and other desserts and beverages are available, along with live music.
A historical exhibit, “Dot, Dash, Dial and Flash: How Wauwatosa Communicated,” will be featured inside the restored Victorian-era mansion.
Admission is $4 for Society members and $5 for nonmembers. Children ages 12 and younger are admitted free.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Gift Drive for Seniors
- Church Concert
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- Palermo’s Pizza to deliver 10,000 pizzas to Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin
- THERE WILL BE MUSIC IN THE AIR AT MUSKEGO’S 2014 COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
- Local Resident Stars in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- GERALD PETERSON IS AT IT AGAIN!!!!!
- BSI Celebrates 1st Anniversary in new Design Center