The Six Tool Baseball School’s tryout for the 2015 baseball season will be held on Saturday, July 26th at the Dog Pound, located at 99th & Silver Spring Drive. Tryouts for U9-U11 will be held from 10-1pm and tryouts for U12-U14 will be from 2-5pm. PRE-REGISTRATION is required and registration forms can be found on our “Forms” page. A registration fee of $50 will be required at the time of the tryout. Should a player receive and accept an invitation to be a part of the program the registration fee will be applied towards the family’s 2015 program fee.
The 2015 tryout rain date will be on Sunday, July 27th at the same location and same time.
A 2nd Tryout will be held on Sunday, August 10th from 1-3pm for those with conflicts. Location is TBA.
All 6 Tool Baseball School teams will be competing in the Rock League Baseball-Youth Select League in 2015 announced Director Sal Bando, Jr. ”We are excited to be moving all of our league games to The Rock next year,” says Bando. “They have outstanding facilities and the programs that have committed to date are quality opponents. To be able to play on a turf infield, rain or shine, for all league home and away games was very attractive. In the end it will be less travel for our families and less headaches with weather and field conditions.”
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- UPDATE: Franklin school referendum is inevitable
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- FDA New Regulation
- Memory Café to Come to Franklin Public Library