Tiffany Mitchell Detvan of the financial services firm Edward Jones opened a new office at 10700 W. Howard Avenue, Greenfield WI. The new office opened for business on May 28th. The phone number will be 414-546-1160.
Tiffany, who has been a financial advisor since 2010, said, "We are excited about our new location, and we are eager for our clients to visit us."
Tiffany Mitchell Detvan will host an open house from 8:30-11:30 w/Ribbon Cutting @ 9:30 on Tuesday July 8th. Refreshments will be served.
Edward Jones, a FORTUNE 500 company, provides financial services for individual investors in the United States and, through its affiliate, in Canada. Every aspect of the firm's business, from the types of investment options offered to the location of branch offices, is designed to cater to individual investors in the communities in which they live and work. The firm's 12,000-plus financial advisors work directly with nearly 7 million clients to understand their personal goals -- from college savings to retirement -- and create long-term investment solutions that emphasize a well-balanced portfolio and a buy-and-hold strategy. Edward Jones embraces the importance of building long-term, face-to-face relationships with clients, helping them to understand and make sense of the investment options available today.
Headquartered in St. Louis, Edward Jones ranked No. 4 overall in FORTUNE magazine's 2014 100 Best Companies to Work For ranking.
Visit our website at www.edwardjones.com and our recruiting website at www.careers.edwardjones.com.
Follow us on Twitter @EdwardJones. Member SIPC. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with and do not endorse Edward Jones products or services.
Tiffany Mitchell Detvan, AAMS®
10700 W Howard
Greenfield, WI 53228-2508
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Special on 1 Hour Foot Massage
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Adam Busch named to Lawrence University dean's list
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream at Greendale Gift of Wings!
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals