The Franklin walking trails are a beautiful place to walk, take your pet or walk with your children but there is a issue that needs to be directed immediately. I have walked the trails numerous times but there is no biking separate marking there, I have seen dogs almost hit as to people walking, some of the bikers say on your right or left so you are aware they are coming but I have seen others speeding and as I walk and others have to keep looking over there shoulder for bikers coming,If this is not addressed, someone is going to get seriously hurt, they need a separate biking lane and walking, so people and families don't have to worry about being hurt.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - September 19th!
- Health Fair Returns to South Milwaukee Market on Thursday, September 10
- A Night for Remembering to Benefit Alzheimer's Association
- Oak Creek Community United Methodist Church 175th Anniversary Carnival
- Which Discipline Styles Work and Which to Avoid
- Alverno College Students Awarded Scholarships
- Rise to Your Potential, Soar to New Heights With Ascension Martial Arts
- Get up, get out, get active at free Day of Play event!
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- Annual Harvest Festival