The Franklin walking trails are a beautiful place to walk, take your pet or walk with your children but there is a issue that needs to be directed immediately. I have walked the trails numerous times but there is no biking separate marking there, I have seen dogs almost hit as to people walking, some of the bikers say on your right or left so you are aware they are coming but I have seen others speeding and as I walk and others have to keep looking over there shoulder for bikers coming,If this is not addressed, someone is going to get seriously hurt, they need a separate biking lane and walking, so people and families don't have to worry about being hurt.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- 2014 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 25; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Oak Creek Public Library Fall Preschool Story Time
- SM Football Boosters Holding 1st Annaul Rocktoberfest