The Franklin walking trails are a beautiful place to walk, take your pet or walk with your children but there is a issue that needs to be directed immediately. I have walked the trails numerous times but there is no biking separate marking there, I have seen dogs almost hit as to people walking, some of the bikers say on your right or left so you are aware they are coming but I have seen others speeding and as I walk and others have to keep looking over there shoulder for bikers coming,If this is not addressed, someone is going to get seriously hurt, they need a separate biking lane and walking, so people and families don't have to worry about being hurt.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Milwaukee’s Franciscan Villa to be Renamed CHI Franciscan Villa
- St. Joe's FunFest
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Teen Lock-in
- Agape Players Announces Performance Times and Locations
- Fall into Free Fun!
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center