The Franklin walking trails are a beautiful place to walk, take your pet or walk with your children but there is a issue that needs to be directed immediately. I have walked the trails numerous times but there is no biking separate marking there, I have seen dogs almost hit as to people walking, some of the bikers say on your right or left so you are aware they are coming but I have seen others speeding and as I walk and others have to keep looking over there shoulder for bikers coming,If this is not addressed, someone is going to get seriously hurt, they need a separate biking lane and walking, so people and families don't have to worry about being hurt.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet
- Latest “Status of Girls in Wisconsin” report reveals troubling patterns
- Franklin Dental Associates Buys Back Halloween Candy
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- JV Girls Volleyball wins South East Conference Championship