The Franklin walking trails are a beautiful place to walk, take your pet or walk with your children but there is a issue that needs to be directed immediately. I have walked the trails numerous times but there is no biking separate marking there, I have seen dogs almost hit as to people walking, some of the bikers say on your right or left so you are aware they are coming but I have seen others speeding and as I walk and others have to keep looking over there shoulder for bikers coming,If this is not addressed, someone is going to get seriously hurt, they need a separate biking lane and walking, so people and families don't have to worry about being hurt.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Special on 1 Hour Foot Massage
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Adam Busch named to Lawrence University dean's list
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream at Greendale Gift of Wings!
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals