St. Martin of Tours School is hoting a "9 and Dine" Firebird Open golf event at Muskego Lakes Country Club on Sunday, June 22nd. Registration starts at 2:00pm and the shotgun starts at 3:00pm. Dinner follows the nine holes of golf. There will be a silent auction, raffles, and prizes! This event is open to the public and the cost is $65.00 per person. The cost includes 9 rounds of golf, golf cart, all beverages during golf and a wonderful dinner. If you only want to attend the dinner the cost is $30.00 per person. Kids 10 and under $15.00. This will be a fun event for all golfers and duffers alike! You can sign up as a single golfer or a foursome! Please call St. Martin of Tours for more information or to sign up at 425-9200. This event will support our school technology.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!
- Autumn Harvest Bowl - Disc Golf Tournament for the Food Pantry of Waukesha County
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Cudahy Lions Brat Fry