St. Martin of Tours School is hoting a "9 and Dine" Firebird Open golf event at Muskego Lakes Country Club on Sunday, June 22nd. Registration starts at 2:00pm and the shotgun starts at 3:00pm. Dinner follows the nine holes of golf. There will be a silent auction, raffles, and prizes! This event is open to the public and the cost is $65.00 per person. The cost includes 9 rounds of golf, golf cart, all beverages during golf and a wonderful dinner. If you only want to attend the dinner the cost is $30.00 per person. Kids 10 and under $15.00. This will be a fun event for all golfers and duffers alike! You can sign up as a single golfer or a foursome! Please call St. Martin of Tours for more information or to sign up at 425-9200. This event will support our school technology.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Oak Creek Library Baby Story Time
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Marvelous Monarch Butterflies
- Ukranian Folk Rock Will Wrap Up Alverno Presents' 55th Season
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal