St. Martin of Tours School is hoting a "9 and Dine" Firebird Open golf event at Muskego Lakes Country Club on Sunday, June 22nd. Registration starts at 2:00pm and the shotgun starts at 3:00pm. Dinner follows the nine holes of golf. There will be a silent auction, raffles, and prizes! This event is open to the public and the cost is $65.00 per person. The cost includes 9 rounds of golf, golf cart, all beverages during golf and a wonderful dinner. If you only want to attend the dinner the cost is $30.00 per person. Kids 10 and under $15.00. This will be a fun event for all golfers and duffers alike! You can sign up as a single golfer or a foursome! Please call St. Martin of Tours for more information or to sign up at 425-9200. This event will support our school technology.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pediatric Advocate to speak at Franklin Public Library
- Flu Clinic at the Oak Creek Public Library
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Youth Celebrate the End of Tobacco for CVS
- Brew City Pet Services Attends International Pet-Sitter Conference
- St. Martin of Tours - Oktoberfest 2014
- Oktoberfest - Saturday, October 18th FREE Admission!
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- BSI is Best In Show at STRUT
- Rocketober Brings Special Events to South Milwaukee