St. Martin of Tours School is hoting a "9 and Dine" Firebird Open golf event at Muskego Lakes Country Club on Sunday, June 22nd. Registration starts at 2:00pm and the shotgun starts at 3:00pm. Dinner follows the nine holes of golf. There will be a silent auction, raffles, and prizes! This event is open to the public and the cost is $65.00 per person. The cost includes 9 rounds of golf, golf cart, all beverages during golf and a wonderful dinner. If you only want to attend the dinner the cost is $30.00 per person. Kids 10 and under $15.00. This will be a fun event for all golfers and duffers alike! You can sign up as a single golfer or a foursome! Please call St. Martin of Tours for more information or to sign up at 425-9200. This event will support our school technology.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2014 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 25; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Oak Creek Public Library Fall Preschool Story Time
- SM Football Boosters Holding 1st Annaul Rocktoberfest
- GRAEF Names New Director of Business Development
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Eagle Scout Project Dedication this Sunday, September 14, 2014