St. Martin of Tours School is hoting a "9 and Dine" Firebird Open golf event at Muskego Lakes Country Club on Sunday, June 22nd. Registration starts at 2:00pm and the shotgun starts at 3:00pm. Dinner follows the nine holes of golf. There will be a silent auction, raffles, and prizes! This event is open to the public and the cost is $65.00 per person. The cost includes 9 rounds of golf, golf cart, all beverages during golf and a wonderful dinner. If you only want to attend the dinner the cost is $30.00 per person. Kids 10 and under $15.00. This will be a fun event for all golfers and duffers alike! You can sign up as a single golfer or a foursome! Please call St. Martin of Tours for more information or to sign up at 425-9200. This event will support our school technology.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- Celebrating 10 Years Of Girls Fastpitch
- Ascend Dermatology debuts new brand identity at ten locations across SE Wisconsin