Clement Manor Center for Enrichment Presents
This History of Chocolate
Thursday, May 29, 1:30-3:00pm
This tasty presentation will cover the fascinating history of one of the world’s favorite morsels. Learn fun facts by playing the Chocolate Game where you can test your chocolate knowledge by answering questions on chocolate history, the cacao tree, and chocolate in popular culture.
Presented by Milwaukee Public Museum anthropology curator Dawn Scher Thomae, a life-long chocoholic.
Cost for each presentation: $5.00
Please register in advance by calling 414-546-7302.
Presentation will be held at 9405 W Howard Ave., Greenfield, WI 53129
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Popular Spring Market returns to South Milwaukee High School – March 7th