Clement Manor Center for Enrichment Presents
This History of Chocolate
Thursday, May 29, 1:30-3:00pm
This tasty presentation will cover the fascinating history of one of the world’s favorite morsels. Learn fun facts by playing the Chocolate Game where you can test your chocolate knowledge by answering questions on chocolate history, the cacao tree, and chocolate in popular culture.
Presented by Milwaukee Public Museum anthropology curator Dawn Scher Thomae, a life-long chocoholic.
Cost for each presentation: $5.00
Please register in advance by calling 414-546-7302.
Presentation will be held at 9405 W Howard Ave., Greenfield, WI 53129
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Youth Celebrate the End of Tobacco for CVS
- Brew City Pet Services Attends International Pet-Sitter Conference
- St. Martin of Tours - Oktoberfest 2014
- Oktoberfest - Saturday, October 18th FREE Admission!
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- BSI is Best In Show at STRUT
- Rocketober Brings Special Events to South Milwaukee
- Paranormal Investigators of Milwaukee to Speak About All Things Ghostly
- Come Experience Wisconsin’s Most Haunted with Chad Lewis
- Revisiting Our Past Local History Program: Milwaukee Polonia