In 2014, the Greenfield Farmers Market has added an Early Season Sale on Sundays (May 4, 11, and 18), from 10:00am-2:00pm at Konkel Park. This sale will include bedding plants, early season produce, ready-to-eat food and specialty products.
The regular season of the Greenfield Farmers Market will open on June 1 and will continue through the end of October. The regular season Market will include over fifty vendors, many of whom returned from the inaugural season last year.
Along with upgraded amenities and musicians booked nearly every Sunday, the 2014 Market season is sure to have something for everyone!
Visit www.greenfieldwi.us/farmersmarket for more information about the market, or visit our Facebook page.
- PNC co-sponsors First Business Luncheon for Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of Commerce
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- Hales Corners Youth Music Theatre proudly presents "The Sound of Music"
- Beer Garden
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- Join us for Croatian Fest 2016
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- FRANKLIN YOUTH FOOTBALL REGISTRATION CLOSES ON MAY 31!