In 2014, the Greenfield Farmers Market has added an Early Season Sale on Sundays (May 4, 11, and 18), from 10:00am-2:00pm at Konkel Park. This sale will include bedding plants, early season produce, ready-to-eat food and specialty products.
The regular season of the Greenfield Farmers Market will open on June 1 and will continue through the end of October. The regular season Market will include over fifty vendors, many of whom returned from the inaugural season last year.
Along with upgraded amenities and musicians booked nearly every Sunday, the 2014 Market season is sure to have something for everyone!
Visit www.greenfieldwi.us/farmersmarket for more information about the market, or visit our Facebook page.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Popular Spring Market returns to South Milwaukee High School – March 7th