In 2014, the Greenfield Farmers Market has added an Early Season Sale on Sundays (May 4, 11, and 18), from 10:00am-2:00pm at Konkel Park. This sale will include bedding plants, early season produce, ready-to-eat food and specialty products.
The regular season of the Greenfield Farmers Market will open on June 1 and will continue through the end of October. The regular season Market will include over fifty vendors, many of whom returned from the inaugural season last year.
Along with upgraded amenities and musicians booked nearly every Sunday, the 2014 Market season is sure to have something for everyone!
Visit www.greenfieldwi.us/farmersmarket for more information about the market, or visit our Facebook page.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- British Invasion 64 and Close Enuf Free Concert !
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Enrol NOW K3-8th Grades at Mary Queen of Saints
- Showtime Cinema Now Offering Value Pricing Seven Days a Week
- Alverno College Names Jessica Ott Director of Athletics