SINGERS INVITED TO JOIN FESTIVAL CHOIR FOR PATRIOTIC MUSICAL
Hales Corners Lutheran Church invites interested singers to join its Festival Choir for a multi-movement Patriotic Musical titled “The Torch Is Passed” by Randy Vader and Jay Rouse.
The musical is full of GREAT songs – “Passin The Faith Along”, “My Country ‘Tis of Thee”, the ever-popular “Armed Forces Medley”, and many other great inspirational songs and hymns.
Rehearsals begin Sunday June 1st at 2:00pm at the church, located at 12300 W. Janesville Rd. in Hales Corners, and the musical will be presented on Sunday June 29th at 5:30pm and Wednesday July 2nd @ 6:30pm . Auditions are not necessary.
For more information, contact Bill Busch, Director of Music Ministries, at 414-529-6700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Resident Particiaptes in THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE at Sunset Playhouse
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Free thing to do at Franklin's 4th of July Civic Celebration
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program