Jeff Duquaine and Casey Van Scoy have joined Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource, a premier, family-owned remodeling firm specializing in residential and commercial design and construction, as carpenters.
In their positions, Duquaine and Van Scoy will work closely with project designers and the production team to complete rough and finish carpentry on projects throughout southeastern Wisconsin.
Duquaine has over 25 years of carpentry experience, serving as a foreman for 10 years. Throughout his career, he has supervised projects and worked closely with subcontractors and homeowners. He currently resides in Germantown, Wis.
Van Scoy attended Waukesha County Technical College (WCTC), focusing on building trades and carpentry, and has over four years of experience in the construction industry. He currently resides in Franklin, Wis.
Founded in 1984, Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource has won local, regional, and national industry awards, including 2013 National and 2014 Regional "Contractor of the Year" (CotY) awards presented by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI). With in-house designers, production staff, and expert carpenters, Bartelt is a member of the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. and Metropolitan Builders Association.
For more information, visit www.barteltremodel.com or call 262-646-8020.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Safety Message from Franklin Professional Firefighters!
- New Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Franklin Public Library Children’s Department adds
- The Great Decisions Series is a Great Decision at the Franklin Public Library
- Alverno College Will Hold its 150th Commencement on December 19 and 20
- Hales Corners Chamber Social at Jetz on 12/23
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- Green Bay Packers Youth Football Camps