New Berlin and Muskego are working jointly to host two presentations on the growing heroin problem in Waukesha County. The program entitled, "Heroin-Crisis in "The Burbs"", is open to adults from any community.
Presenters include representatives from the New Berlin and Muskego Police Departments, the New Berlin and Tess Corners Fire Departments, District Attorney Brad Schimel, Captain Frank McElderry, from the Waukesha County Metro Drug Unit, and several others.
The New Berlin date is Wednesday, May 7th at the Performing Arts Center at New Berlin West High School, 18695 W. Cleveland Avenue. There will be a resource fair from 6:30 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. and the program will follow from 7:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. Walk-in availability may be limited, so pre-registration is recommended. For the New Berlin presentation click on this link to register: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/heroin-crisis-in-the-burbs-tickets-11289002711
The Muskego event will be held on Monday, May 12th at the Muskego High School Performing Arts Center, located at W183S8750 Racine Avenue, in Muskego. The times are the same. To register for the Muskego presentation, please go to: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/heroin-crisis-in-the-burbs-tickets-11302990549
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Oak Creek Library Baby Story Time
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Marvelous Monarch Butterflies
- Ukranian Folk Rock Will Wrap Up Alverno Presents' 55th Season
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal