New Berlin and Muskego are working jointly to host two presentations on the growing heroin problem in Waukesha County. The program entitled, "Heroin-Crisis in "The Burbs"", is open to adults from any community.
Presenters include representatives from the New Berlin and Muskego Police Departments, the New Berlin and Tess Corners Fire Departments, District Attorney Brad Schimel, Captain Frank McElderry, from the Waukesha County Metro Drug Unit, and several others.
The New Berlin date is Wednesday, May 7th at the Performing Arts Center at New Berlin West High School, 18695 W. Cleveland Avenue. There will be a resource fair from 6:30 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. and the program will follow from 7:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. Walk-in availability may be limited, so pre-registration is recommended. For the New Berlin presentation click on this link to register: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/heroin-crisis-in-the-burbs-tickets-11289002711
The Muskego event will be held on Monday, May 12th at the Muskego High School Performing Arts Center, located at W183S8750 Racine Avenue, in Muskego. The times are the same. To register for the Muskego presentation, please go to: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/heroin-crisis-in-the-burbs-tickets-11302990549
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Take Your Child to the Library Day at Franklin Public Library
- Whitnall alumna Lauryn Jashinsky graduates from UW Oshkosh with honors
- WINTER WARRIORS
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library