Local author and filmmaker Ron Faiola will discuss one of our state's favorite dining traditions in the program "Wisconsin Supper Clubs," Monday, May 5th at 6:30 p.m. at the Franklin Public Library, 9151 W. Loomis Road.
Ron will talk about the history of supper clubs, which emphasized slow dining, menu items made from scratch and businesses which kept it all in the family. He will tell some stories from beloved dining spots, and show a slide presentation of pictures from his book, "Wisconsin Supper Clubs: An Old-Fashioned Experience," Ron is also the director of a film of the same name.
Please register online at franklinpubliclibrary.org or by calling 414.425.8214.
- Playground at Malone Thanks All Who Helped
- Twice Baked Pottery to host Terri Lockwood for DRAW!
- Downtown Racine Art Walk -- DRAW -- Is Back!
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- UPDATE: Franklin school referendum is inevitable