Local author and filmmaker Ron Faiola will discuss one of our state's favorite dining traditions in the program "Wisconsin Supper Clubs," Monday, May 5th at 6:30 p.m. at the Franklin Public Library, 9151 W. Loomis Road.
Ron will talk about the history of supper clubs, which emphasized slow dining, menu items made from scratch and businesses which kept it all in the family. He will tell some stories from beloved dining spots, and show a slide presentation of pictures from his book, "Wisconsin Supper Clubs: An Old-Fashioned Experience," Ron is also the director of a film of the same name.
Please register online at franklinpubliclibrary.org or by calling 414.425.8214.
- PNC co-sponsors First Business Luncheon for Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of Commerce
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- Hales Corners Youth Music Theatre proudly presents "The Sound of Music"
- Beer Garden
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- Join us for Croatian Fest 2016
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- FRANKLIN YOUTH FOOTBALL REGISTRATION CLOSES ON MAY 31!