Local author and filmmaker Ron Faiola will discuss one of our state's favorite dining traditions in the program "Wisconsin Supper Clubs," Monday, May 5th at 6:30 p.m. at the Franklin Public Library, 9151 W. Loomis Road.
Ron will talk about the history of supper clubs, which emphasized slow dining, menu items made from scratch and businesses which kept it all in the family. He will tell some stories from beloved dining spots, and show a slide presentation of pictures from his book, "Wisconsin Supper Clubs: An Old-Fashioned Experience," Ron is also the director of a film of the same name.
Please register online at franklinpubliclibrary.org or by calling 414.425.8214.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Franklin Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions