MILWAUKEE, Wisc., April 16, 2014 – The Starr Group is pleased to announce the recent hire of Taylor Nyarangi, who joined The Starr Group team as an employee benefits consultant.
Nyarangi brings The Starr Group over five years of professional experience in employee benefits. Additionally, Nyarangi is well-versed in human resources practices and employee wellness. She’s worked with both large and small employers on their fully-insured and self-funded benefits offerings.
“The Starr Group is thrilled to welcome Taylor! She brings extensive human resources, benefits, and wellness experience and she will make an excellent addition to the team,” says Mary Starr, Executive Vice-President at The Starr Group.
The Starr Group has seen a high demand and an increasing need for members of the employee benefits team. Changing health care policy has increased both the need for consultants as well as account managers. Nyarangi brings with her qualifications in employee benefits, but also a background in human resources and wellness, two growing areas at The Starr Group.
Nyarangi is PHR Certified, a Group Benefits Associate, and certified at WELCOA Faculty Level I, II, III, IV, and V. The Starr Group aims to provide all customers with superior service and support, requiring all consulting and support staff to maintain high educational standards with the intent of not only being an insurance provider, but also a trusted advisor.
The Starr Group is an independent insurance and risk management agency with the capabilities of advising clients on everything from their business insurance, including group health, to personal insurance. The Starr Group also provides assistance in human resources compliance, loss control, workers’ compensation claims administration, and e-services. For further information, please contact Lisa Simonson of The Starr Group at (414) 421-3800.
# # #
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- 2014 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 25; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Oak Creek Public Library Fall Preschool Story Time
- SM Football Boosters Holding 1st Annaul Rocktoberfest