With the grand opening of Pixologie in Oak Creek, the company is able to take their vision of helping people with their photo life management to a new level.
Pixologie believes the photo organization services field offers individuals and families the tools to preserve the past through photo scanning, digitization (slides, negatives, film, video and treasured memorabilia) as well as the support to manage their memories through one-on-one consultation, education and workshops.
Founded by Mollie Bartelt and Ann Matuszak, Pixologie is the result of their passion for photos and the stories that are captured in them.
Grand Opening Activities
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony & Blessing
Monday, May 5, 11:30 am
Followed by luncheon & open house, complimentary gift to all who attend
Open House & 50 Free Photos Scanned
Tuesday, May 7 - 3 to 6 pm
Thursday May 8 - 12 to 3 pm
Bring 50 photos in & we'll scan them.(Depending upon demand, scans will be ready within seven days for pick up.)
The Risks of Social Media
Wednesday, May 7, 6:00 pm
How much do you use social media? Are you (or your children) posting, sharing, friending online? Get an overview of the risks social media presents to you and your family's financial well-being presented by Werner Financial Services. Pixologie will be on hand to answer questions about protecting your photos.Enjoy wine, cheese and more.
Ladies' Night Out
Friday, May 9, 5:30 to 8:30 pm
Elegance Salon & Spa providing complimentary hand & chair massages, nail treatments. Shop with Owl Origami, Ahni & Zoe, Thirty-One and LUMInate4U Boutique Artistry Jewelry. Enjoy refreshments and fun!
Get Your Photos Off Your Phone!
Saturday, May 11, 10 am to noon
Hosted with Just Add Kids, this class will give you the motivation along with details on the big HOW to get your photos off your phone! Refreshments provided!
RSVP to 414-690-0791 or email: email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts 2016
- Special on 1 Hour Foot Massage
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Adam Busch named to Lawrence University dean's list
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream at Greendale Gift of Wings!