The monthly 'Business After Hours' sponsored by the Muskego Chamber of Commerce will have a distinctly feminine touch to it on Thursday, April 10.
The Chamber's 'satellite group,' Women's Business Connections (WBC), are hosting the event and will feature a showcase of businesses owned or run by women in the area. The event, which will take place at the Suburban Bourbon (formerly the Hide Tide) begins at 5:30 p.m. and will feature 25 businesses that are a part of WBC.
"This group has really taken hold since it was founded a little over a year ago," said Chamber Executive Director Deb Skurulsky. "They truly have hit the ground running with community-focused events like 'Walk in the Parks' last summer, and a vibrant networking meeting designed to empower and educate our women in business."
For just $5, you can join WBC at the event and also network with members of the Chamber of Commerce, which boasts more than 350 member businesses.
There will be an opportunity to enter a drawing for door prizes, and enjoy food catered by Matty's Bar and Grill. To get a sneak peak of the women and their businesses, click on this YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_AXyjpGPbA&authuser=0
Pre-registration is not required, but strongly encouraged, on the Chamber's website: http://business.muskego.org/events/details/business-after-hours-women-s-business-connections-9712
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- British Invasion 64 and Close Enuf Free Concert !
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Enrol NOW K3-8th Grades at Mary Queen of Saints
- Showtime Cinema Now Offering Value Pricing Seven Days a Week
- Alverno College Names Jessica Ott Director of Athletics