The monthly 'Business After Hours' sponsored by the Muskego Chamber of Commerce will have a distinctly feminine touch to it on Thursday, April 10.
The Chamber's 'satellite group,' Women's Business Connections (WBC), are hosting the event and will feature a showcase of businesses owned or run by women in the area. The event, which will take place at the Suburban Bourbon (formerly the Hide Tide) begins at 5:30 p.m. and will feature 25 businesses that are a part of WBC.
"This group has really taken hold since it was founded a little over a year ago," said Chamber Executive Director Deb Skurulsky. "They truly have hit the ground running with community-focused events like 'Walk in the Parks' last summer, and a vibrant networking meeting designed to empower and educate our women in business."
For just $5, you can join WBC at the event and also network with members of the Chamber of Commerce, which boasts more than 350 member businesses.
There will be an opportunity to enter a drawing for door prizes, and enjoy food catered by Matty's Bar and Grill. To get a sneak peak of the women and their businesses, click on this YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_AXyjpGPbA&authuser=0
Pre-registration is not required, but strongly encouraged, on the Chamber's website: http://business.muskego.org/events/details/business-after-hours-women-s-business-connections-9712
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- UPDATE: Franklin school referendum is inevitable
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- FDA New Regulation