The monthly 'Business After Hours' sponsored by the Muskego Chamber of Commerce will have a distinctly feminine touch to it on Thursday, April 10.
The Chamber's 'satellite group,' Women's Business Connections (WBC), are hosting the event and will feature a showcase of businesses owned or run by women in the area. The event, which will take place at the Suburban Bourbon (formerly the Hide Tide) begins at 5:30 p.m. and will feature 25 businesses that are a part of WBC.
"This group has really taken hold since it was founded a little over a year ago," said Chamber Executive Director Deb Skurulsky. "They truly have hit the ground running with community-focused events like 'Walk in the Parks' last summer, and a vibrant networking meeting designed to empower and educate our women in business."
For just $5, you can join WBC at the event and also network with members of the Chamber of Commerce, which boasts more than 350 member businesses.
There will be an opportunity to enter a drawing for door prizes, and enjoy food catered by Matty's Bar and Grill. To get a sneak peak of the women and their businesses, click on this YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_AXyjpGPbA&authuser=0
Pre-registration is not required, but strongly encouraged, on the Chamber's website: http://business.muskego.org/events/details/business-after-hours-women-s-business-connections-9712
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Take Your Child to the Library Day at Franklin Public Library
- Whitnall alumna Lauryn Jashinsky graduates from UW Oshkosh with honors
- WINTER WARRIORS
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library