Order your Honey Baked Ham or Turkey through St. Martin of Tours School and have it delivered in time for Easter! No waiting in the long lines. No driving too far. This year St. Martin of Tours is working with Honey Baked Ham to order your ham or turkey either online or through St. Martin of Tours School. Ordering is easy! Just go to www.honeybakedfundraiser.com and click support your fundraiser. You get the Honey Baked Ham guarantee. Honey Baked promises 100% satisfaction on any purchase. Orders will be taken until April 11th and you can pick up your purchase on Saturday, April 19th between 9am and 12:00 noon at the entrance to the church. St. Martin of Tours is located at 7933 S. 116th Street in Franklin.
Please call if you need more information or if we can order for you. 414/425-9200. St. Martin of Tours School is earning a 15% profit on our fundraiser with Honey Baked products. We are looking to update our technology in our school. As always thanks for your support!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Open your home to a life-changing, cultural experience
- Callen Construction Recognized by Houzz
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- Second Planning Mtg. for Hales Corners Chamber's Awards Banquet
- Take Your Child to the Library Day at Franklin Public Library
- Whitnall alumna Lauryn Jashinsky graduates from UW Oshkosh with honors
- WINTER WARRIORS