Order your Honey Baked Ham or Turkey through St. Martin of Tours School and have it delivered in time for Easter! No waiting in the long lines. No driving too far. This year St. Martin of Tours is working with Honey Baked Ham to order your ham or turkey either online or through St. Martin of Tours School. Ordering is easy! Just go to www.honeybakedfundraiser.com and click support your fundraiser. You get the Honey Baked Ham guarantee. Honey Baked promises 100% satisfaction on any purchase. Orders will be taken until April 11th and you can pick up your purchase on Saturday, April 19th between 9am and 12:00 noon at the entrance to the church. St. Martin of Tours is located at 7933 S. 116th Street in Franklin.
Please call if you need more information or if we can order for you. 414/425-9200. St. Martin of Tours School is earning a 15% profit on our fundraiser with Honey Baked products. We are looking to update our technology in our school. As always thanks for your support!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What's Your Score? - presented by Educators Credit Union
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Takes the Mystery Out of Remodeling
- A Twist on Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!