Order your Honey Baked Ham or Turkey through St. Martin of Tours School and have it delivered in time for Easter! No waiting in the long lines. No driving too far. This year St. Martin of Tours is working with Honey Baked Ham to order your ham or turkey either online or through St. Martin of Tours School. Ordering is easy! Just go to www.honeybakedfundraiser.com and click support your fundraiser. You get the Honey Baked Ham guarantee. Honey Baked promises 100% satisfaction on any purchase. Orders will be taken until April 11th and you can pick up your purchase on Saturday, April 19th between 9am and 12:00 noon at the entrance to the church. St. Martin of Tours is located at 7933 S. 116th Street in Franklin.
Please call if you need more information or if we can order for you. 414/425-9200. St. Martin of Tours School is earning a 15% profit on our fundraiser with Honey Baked products. We are looking to update our technology in our school. As always thanks for your support!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Reiman Chapel Opens to the Public
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- Ian Sustar Joins R.A. Smith National as Construction Services Representative
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Packer Party at P&A Nails!
- Oktoberfest Festival at St. Martin of Tours
- Tudor Oaks is hosting a Job Fair