Order your Honey Baked Ham or Turkey through St. Martin of Tours School and have it delivered in time for Easter! No waiting in the long lines. No driving too far. This year St. Martin of Tours is working with Honey Baked Ham to order your ham or turkey either online or through St. Martin of Tours School. Ordering is easy! Just go to www.honeybakedfundraiser.com and click support your fundraiser. You get the Honey Baked Ham guarantee. Honey Baked promises 100% satisfaction on any purchase. Orders will be taken until April 11th and you can pick up your purchase on Saturday, April 19th between 9am and 12:00 noon at the entrance to the church. St. Martin of Tours is located at 7933 S. 116th Street in Franklin.
Please call if you need more information or if we can order for you. 414/425-9200. St. Martin of Tours School is earning a 15% profit on our fundraiser with Honey Baked products. We are looking to update our technology in our school. As always thanks for your support!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Special on 1 Hour Foot Massage
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Adam Busch named to Lawrence University dean's list
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream at Greendale Gift of Wings!
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals