It may seem hard to believe, but warm weather will get here and the kids will need clothes for the coming spring and summer. A great way to round out the wardrobe for little cash is buying gently used items at the Children’s Resale event being held at the Franklin Library and City Hall on Saturday April 5. You will find great deals on clothing from infant to size 20, Juniors and maternity. In addition there will be a large array of children’s items including toys/games, furniture, strollers, bedding and outdoor equipment to name just some of things that will be available for sale.
Over 70 families are selling at this consignment sale which benefits the Franklin Library. The sale will be held at the Franklin Library and the Community Room in the Franklin City Hall on Saturday, April 5 from 8:30 – 11:30 am (no strollers before 10:00.) It will close at 11:30 and reopen from 12:30 – 2:00 pm, when most items will be at half price. Cash and checks will be accepted, no credit/debit cards.
The sale is sponsored by the Friends of the Franklin Public Library. For further information, please see the sale website: fplrummage.wordpress.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Popular Spring Market returns to South Milwaukee High School – March 7th