It may seem hard to believe, but warm weather will get here and the kids will need clothes for the coming spring and summer. A great way to round out the wardrobe for little cash is buying gently used items at the Children’s Resale event being held at the Franklin Library and City Hall on Saturday April 5. You will find great deals on clothing from infant to size 20, Juniors and maternity. In addition there will be a large array of children’s items including toys/games, furniture, strollers, bedding and outdoor equipment to name just some of things that will be available for sale.
Over 70 families are selling at this consignment sale which benefits the Franklin Library. The sale will be held at the Franklin Library and the Community Room in the Franklin City Hall on Saturday, April 5 from 8:30 – 11:30 am (no strollers before 10:00.) It will close at 11:30 and reopen from 12:30 – 2:00 pm, when most items will be at half price. Cash and checks will be accepted, no credit/debit cards.
The sale is sponsored by the Friends of the Franklin Public Library. For further information, please see the sale website: fplrummage.wordpress.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- Children's Christian Theatre Kicks Off 2016 Season
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- Park Friends Welcome Santa
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair