The classic tale of Dorothy and friends Scarecrow, Tin Man and Cowardly Lion takes the stage on Friday, March 28 at 7 p.m. and Saturday, March 29 at 2 p.m. as 46 cast members and 3 crew members from Lake Denoon Middle School perform "The Wizard of Oz."
Tickets are available this week from 5:15 - 6:15 at the Muskego High School Performing Arts Center Box Office for $6 ($4 students and seniors). Tickets may also be purchased at the performances for $1 more than the advanced sale price.
"The Wizard of Oz" is Directed by LDMS instructors Sean DeBoth, and assistant directed by Josh LeGreve under the Technical Direction of Craig Haupt.
The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
With Music and Lyrics of the MGM MOTION PICTURE SCORE
By Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg
Background Music by Herbert Stothart
Property of Tams-Witmark Music Library, Inc.
THE WIZARD OF OZ and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Turner Entertainment Company.
Judy Garland as Dorothy from THE WIZARD OF OZ Copyright © 2011 Turner Entertainment Company.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Oak Creek Library Baby Story Time
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Marvelous Monarch Butterflies
- Ukranian Folk Rock Will Wrap Up Alverno Presents' 55th Season
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal