Century 21 Affiliated Recognizes Oak Creek Office Real Estate Agents with 2013 Service and Production Awards
CENTURY 21 Affiliated Recognizes Oak Creek Office Real Estate Agents With 2013 Service and Production Awards
Oak Creek, Wisconsin (Grassroots Newswire) January 17th, 2014 -- CENTURY 21 Affiliated today announced that they recently recognized their Oak Creek office Real Estate Agents for their outstanding production and service in 2013.
"The individual efforts and dedication displayed by these agents of CENTURY 21 Affiliated in achieving these significant accomplishment are to be commended," said Rick Davidson, president and Chief Executive Officer, Century 21 Real Estate LLC. “They truly understand what it means to be a real estate professional and are an example from which we can all learn something.”
Lynette Lister was recognized for being the #1 Sales agent in the office, while also receiving the Maters Ruby Award and award for Quality Customer Service. Team Leader, Jim Janikowski, received the Multi-Million Dollar Producer award, and the award for Quality Customer Service. Marilyn Janikowski also obtain the Multi-Million Dollar Producer Award. Agent Jackie Kato was recognized for Quality Customer Service.
Located at 2031 E Rawson Ave., Suite 100, CENTURY 21 Oak Creek Office is a full service brokerage specializing in Residential, Commercial, Recreational, Luxury, etc. properties.
For more than thirty-five years, CENTURY 21 Affiliated has maintained a reputation for excellence. Founded by Bill Kessler in 1977, CENTURY 21 Affiliated quickly emerged as a leader within the CENTURY 21 System. The business philosophy states to treat the publicly fairly, treat the agents as customers, be assertive and proactive, be positive, be professional, and be state-of-the-art. With this philosophy, CENTURY 21 Affiliated has grown into Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin with over 55 locations and 1,200 top professionals. We have been ranked as one of the top 100 real estate companies in the world and the #1 within the CENTURY 21 System!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 3rd Annual South Milwaukee Breakfast with the Easter Bunny & Easter Egg Hunt
- Franklin Actor in Acacia Theatre's
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Fun With Food