On February 26 eight Franklin teens created a “Human Billboard” on the sidewalk in front of the CVS Pharmacy on Rawson Avenue in Franklin.
Olivia Stull explained that each teen held a poster with part of the message, “Thank You CVS for deciding to Not Sell Tobacco.” Olivia says, “We believe that CVS made a good decision because tobacco products are easily accessible for youth and are not a healthy choice for anyone.”
The teens are members of FACT, the Wisconsin youth tobacco prevention program and braved the cold to show support for CVS.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Agape Players Announces Performance Times and Locations
- Fall into Free Fun!
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Franklin Artist at Firefly Art Fair