On February 26 eight Franklin teens created a “Human Billboard” on the sidewalk in front of the CVS Pharmacy on Rawson Avenue in Franklin.
Olivia Stull explained that each teen held a poster with part of the message, “Thank You CVS for deciding to Not Sell Tobacco.” Olivia says, “We believe that CVS made a good decision because tobacco products are easily accessible for youth and are not a healthy choice for anyone.”
The teens are members of FACT, the Wisconsin youth tobacco prevention program and braved the cold to show support for CVS.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- British Invasion 64 and Close Enuf Free Concert !
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Enrol NOW K3-8th Grades at Mary Queen of Saints
- Showtime Cinema Now Offering Value Pricing Seven Days a Week
- Alverno College Names Jessica Ott Director of Athletics