On February 26 eight Franklin teens created a “Human Billboard” on the sidewalk in front of the CVS Pharmacy on Rawson Avenue in Franklin.
Olivia Stull explained that each teen held a poster with part of the message, “Thank You CVS for deciding to Not Sell Tobacco.” Olivia says, “We believe that CVS made a good decision because tobacco products are easily accessible for youth and are not a healthy choice for anyone.”
The teens are members of FACT, the Wisconsin youth tobacco prevention program and braved the cold to show support for CVS.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What's Your Score? - presented by Educators Credit Union
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Takes the Mystery Out of Remodeling
- A Twist on Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!