On February 26 eight Franklin teens created a “Human Billboard” on the sidewalk in front of the CVS Pharmacy on Rawson Avenue in Franklin.
Olivia Stull explained that each teen held a poster with part of the message, “Thank You CVS for deciding to Not Sell Tobacco.” Olivia says, “We believe that CVS made a good decision because tobacco products are easily accessible for youth and are not a healthy choice for anyone.”
The teens are members of FACT, the Wisconsin youth tobacco prevention program and braved the cold to show support for CVS.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Take Your Child to the Library Day at Franklin Public Library
- Whitnall alumna Lauryn Jashinsky graduates from UW Oshkosh with honors
- WINTER WARRIORS
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library