Franklin, WI – You are invited to the Foresthill Highlands Spring into Health – Health and Wellness Fair. Join us Thursday, April 17, 2014 from 10:00am -12:00pm.
Enjoy complimentary information from: Secure at Home, Carepointe Medical, Southwest Interfaith Outreach Program, Alzheimers’ Association, Aurora Health Care, Great Lakes Dermatology, Home Instead, Eye Care Specialists, Aurora Pharmacy and more!
Bring your family and friends, as this event is FREE TO THE PUBLIC. Participants will enjoy complimentary fresh fruit and refreshments, raffle prizes and tours of Foresthill Highlands.
Foresthill Highlands offers seniors age 55 or better, spacious one and two bedroom apartments and townhomes. Residents can enjoy all the on-site conveniences of a Fireside Community Room, Fitness Center, Sunroom, Computer Room, Heated Underground Parking and more!
There are so many reasons why people choose Foresthill Highlands as their preferred Active Senior Living Community in Franklin and we invite you to see for yourself. For more information and to schedule a personal tour, please call us at 414-425-6611.
Foresthill Highlands Active Senior Living Apartments is conveniently located at 8930 West Highland Park Avenue in Franklin. For more information on Foresthill Highlands, please visit our website at HighlandsCommunities.com
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- British Invasion 64 and Close Enuf Free Concert !
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Enrol NOW K3-8th Grades at Mary Queen of Saints
- Showtime Cinema Now Offering Value Pricing Seven Days a Week
- Alverno College Names Jessica Ott Director of Athletics