Franklin, WI – You are invited to the Foresthill Highlands Spring into Health – Health and Wellness Fair. Join us Thursday, April 17, 2014 from 10:00am -12:00pm.
Enjoy complimentary information from: Secure at Home, Carepointe Medical, Southwest Interfaith Outreach Program, Alzheimers’ Association, Aurora Health Care, Great Lakes Dermatology, Home Instead, Eye Care Specialists, Aurora Pharmacy and more!
Bring your family and friends, as this event is FREE TO THE PUBLIC. Participants will enjoy complimentary fresh fruit and refreshments, raffle prizes and tours of Foresthill Highlands.
Foresthill Highlands offers seniors age 55 or better, spacious one and two bedroom apartments and townhomes. Residents can enjoy all the on-site conveniences of a Fireside Community Room, Fitness Center, Sunroom, Computer Room, Heated Underground Parking and more!
There are so many reasons why people choose Foresthill Highlands as their preferred Active Senior Living Community in Franklin and we invite you to see for yourself. For more information and to schedule a personal tour, please call us at 414-425-6611.
Foresthill Highlands Active Senior Living Apartments is conveniently located at 8930 West Highland Park Avenue in Franklin. For more information on Foresthill Highlands, please visit our website at HighlandsCommunities.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Community United Methodist Church 175th Anniversary Carnival
- Which Discipline Styles Work and Which to Avoid
- Alverno College Students Awarded Scholarships
- Rise to Your Potential, Soar to New Heights With Ascension Martial Arts
- Get up, get out, get active at free Day of Play event!
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- Annual Harvest Festival
- Reiman Chapel Opens to the Public
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET