Marriage Preparation Course at Faith Community Church of Franklin, Saturday, March 22nd
Saturday March 22, 2014 from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM at 7700 West Faith Drive, Franklin, WI 53132
The Marriage Preparation Course is for any engaged couple who wants to give their marriage the best possible start. It doesn't matter how long you have been engaged - some couples have set a wedding date, while others have not. Or if you have been living together and would like to explore the idea of getting married, or if one or both of you have been married before.
The course is based on Christian principles, but it is designed for all couples.
The cost of the course covers the lunch and materials. $30 per couple. The Marriage Book is also available for $13.00 (Optional)
Space is limited, contact email@example.com for more information, or visit http://www.faithcc.us/connect-to-god/spiritual-life/weddings/wedding-preparation-at-faith-community-church for details.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- A Twist on Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- Celebrating 10 Years Of Girls Fastpitch