Join other adults who have experienced the death of a loved one and are walking the journey of grief for a FREE educational seminar entitled Understanding the Journey of Grief ~ Making Healing Choices Along the Way taking place on Saturday, March 22nd, from 9:00-11:30am, at Clement Manor, 9405 W. Howard, Greenfield.
Pete Reinl, Director of Grief Support Services at Church and Chapel Funeral Homes, will present information regarding the common and unique effects of loss, as well as the power and impact of the grieving process. Alice Hatzenbeller, Director of Pastoral Care at Clement Manor, will share some critical healing choices we’re offered along the way on our journey toward healing. Free grief support literature and resources will be available. Refreshments and Snacks will be served.
For planning purposes pre-registration is appreciated (but is not essential) by calling the Center for Life Enrichment at 414-546-7302 and leave a message, or by calling Keri at 414-546-7995, or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org This grief seminar is offered to the community by Clement Manor and Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 3rd Annual Greenfield H.S. Cheerleaders Rummage Sale
- Introduction to Tablets & e-Readers: Hands on Experience with Experts from Best Buy
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- 2014 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 25; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20