Join other adults who have experienced the death of a loved one and are walking the journey of grief for a FREE educational seminar entitled Understanding the Journey of Grief ~ Making Healing Choices Along the Way taking place on Saturday, March 22nd, from 9:00-11:30am, at Clement Manor, 9405 W. Howard, Greenfield.
Pete Reinl, Director of Grief Support Services at Church and Chapel Funeral Homes, will present information regarding the common and unique effects of loss, as well as the power and impact of the grieving process. Alice Hatzenbeller, Director of Pastoral Care at Clement Manor, will share some critical healing choices we’re offered along the way on our journey toward healing. Free grief support literature and resources will be available. Refreshments and Snacks will be served.
For planning purposes pre-registration is appreciated (but is not essential) by calling the Center for Life Enrichment at 414-546-7302 and leave a message, or by calling Keri at 414-546-7995, or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org This grief seminar is offered to the community by Clement Manor and Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
- PNC co-sponsors First Business Luncheon for Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of Commerce
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- Hales Corners Youth Music Theatre proudly presents "The Sound of Music"
- Beer Garden
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- Join us for Croatian Fest 2016
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- FRANKLIN YOUTH FOOTBALL REGISTRATION CLOSES ON MAY 31!