Join other adults who have experienced the death of a loved one and are walking the journey of grief for a FREE educational seminar entitled Understanding the Journey of Grief ~ Making Healing Choices Along the Way taking place on Saturday, March 22nd, from 9:00-11:30am, at Clement Manor, 9405 W. Howard, Greenfield.
Pete Reinl, Director of Grief Support Services at Church and Chapel Funeral Homes, will present information regarding the common and unique effects of loss, as well as the power and impact of the grieving process. Alice Hatzenbeller, Director of Pastoral Care at Clement Manor, will share some critical healing choices we’re offered along the way on our journey toward healing. Free grief support literature and resources will be available. Refreshments and Snacks will be served.
For planning purposes pre-registration is appreciated (but is not essential) by calling the Center for Life Enrichment at 414-546-7302 and leave a message, or by calling Keri at 414-546-7995, or by e-mailing email@example.com This grief seminar is offered to the community by Clement Manor and Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!
- Autumn Harvest Bowl - Disc Golf Tournament for the Food Pantry of Waukesha County
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Cudahy Lions Brat Fry
- Tips to prevent the spread of Bed Bugs
- New tool to fight scammers, recover money