The Franklin Public Schools Music Department will host its 12th Annual Jazz Cabaret on Saturday, March 8th. This event serves as a fundraiser to support FPS music programs and provides an educational clinic to teach musicians and showcase outstanding performance groups.
Franklin High School performers will include the Jazz Ensemble, Chamber Chorus, Show Choir and Orchestra. Forest Park Middle School performers will include the Jazz Band and Pop Singers. The featured guest artist is Swingin' Company B, a southeastern Wisconsin-based group performing USO-style big band and swing era music from the 1930s and 1940s. Along with entertainment, the event will feature a silent auction, raffles, bake sale and food/beverages available for purchase.
Tickets can be purchased at the door: Saturday, March 8th, 5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Franklin High School Cafeteria, 8222 South 51st street, Franklin, WI 53132.
Adults $8, Students/Seniors $5, Children 5 and Under Free.
For More Information Contact:
Franklin High School
(414) 423-4640 ext. 2262
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- British Invasion 64 and Close Enuf Free Concert !