The Franklin Public Schools Music Department will host its 12th Annual Jazz Cabaret on Saturday, March 8th. This event serves as a fundraiser to support FPS music programs and provides an educational clinic to teach musicians and showcase outstanding performance groups.
Franklin High School performers will include the Jazz Ensemble, Chamber Chorus, Show Choir and Orchestra. Forest Park Middle School performers will include the Jazz Band and Pop Singers. The featured guest artist is Swingin' Company B, a southeastern Wisconsin-based group performing USO-style big band and swing era music from the 1930s and 1940s. Along with entertainment, the event will feature a silent auction, raffles, bake sale and food/beverages available for purchase.
Tickets can be purchased at the door: Saturday, March 8th, 5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Franklin High School Cafeteria, 8222 South 51st street, Franklin, WI 53132.
Adults $8, Students/Seniors $5, Children 5 and Under Free.
For More Information Contact:
Franklin High School
(414) 423-4640 ext. 2262
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pediatric Advocate to speak at Franklin Public Library
- Flu Clinic at the Oak Creek Public Library
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Youth Celebrate the End of Tobacco for CVS
- Brew City Pet Services Attends International Pet-Sitter Conference
- St. Martin of Tours - Oktoberfest 2014
- Oktoberfest - Saturday, October 18th FREE Admission!
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- BSI is Best In Show at STRUT
- Rocketober Brings Special Events to South Milwaukee