Mr. Bach comes to Hales Corners!
Accomplished organist Mr. Frederik Bach will lead the audience on a musical journey through some of the hymns of the Christian church on Sunday, March 2, 2014 at 5:30pm in the sanctuary of Hales Corners Lutheran Church. Mr. Bach is a member of the American Guild of Organists and has been active in church and secular music for over fifty years, holding a Master’s degree in organ performance from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and received further training in organ performance and restoration at the Institute of Liturgical Music in Holland.
A variety of both well and lesser known hymns will be led by Mr. Bach on the three manual Zimmer pipe organ along with the audience, choir and brass ensemble. Mr. Bach’s program will highlight good old fashioned hymn singing as we tour the selected compositions. Mr. Bach will provide commentary for each selection before being presented and sung.
ALL ARE WELCOME! A free will offering will be gathered. Hales Corners Lutheran Church is located at 12300 West Janesville Road. Details including map are found at www.hcl.org or 414-529-6700.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Take Your Child to the Library Day at Franklin Public Library
- Whitnall alumna Lauryn Jashinsky graduates from UW Oshkosh with honors
- WINTER WARRIORS
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library