Mr. Bach comes to Hales Corners!
Accomplished organist Mr. Frederik Bach will lead the audience on a musical journey through some of the hymns of the Christian church on Sunday, March 2, 2014 at 5:30pm in the sanctuary of Hales Corners Lutheran Church. Mr. Bach is a member of the American Guild of Organists and has been active in church and secular music for over fifty years, holding a Master’s degree in organ performance from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and received further training in organ performance and restoration at the Institute of Liturgical Music in Holland.
A variety of both well and lesser known hymns will be led by Mr. Bach on the three manual Zimmer pipe organ along with the audience, choir and brass ensemble. Mr. Bach’s program will highlight good old fashioned hymn singing as we tour the selected compositions. Mr. Bach will provide commentary for each selection before being presented and sung.
ALL ARE WELCOME! A free will offering will be gathered. Hales Corners Lutheran Church is located at 12300 West Janesville Road. Details including map are found at www.hcl.org or 414-529-6700.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- Annual Harvest Festival
- Reiman Chapel Opens to the Public
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- Ian Sustar Joins R.A. Smith National as Construction Services Representative
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Packer Party at P&A Nails!