Mr. Bach comes to Hales Corners!
Accomplished organist Mr. Frederik Bach will lead the audience on a musical journey through some of the hymns of the Christian church on Sunday, March 2, 2014 at 5:30pm in the sanctuary of Hales Corners Lutheran Church. Mr. Bach is a member of the American Guild of Organists and has been active in church and secular music for over fifty years, holding a Master’s degree in organ performance from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and received further training in organ performance and restoration at the Institute of Liturgical Music in Holland.
A variety of both well and lesser known hymns will be led by Mr. Bach on the three manual Zimmer pipe organ along with the audience, choir and brass ensemble. Mr. Bach’s program will highlight good old fashioned hymn singing as we tour the selected compositions. Mr. Bach will provide commentary for each selection before being presented and sung.
ALL ARE WELCOME! A free will offering will be gathered. Hales Corners Lutheran Church is located at 12300 West Janesville Road. Details including map are found at www.hcl.org or 414-529-6700.
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title