Mr. Bach comes to Hales Corners!
Accomplished organist Mr. Frederik Bach will lead the audience on a musical journey through some of the hymns of the Christian church on Sunday, March 2, 2014 at 5:30pm in the sanctuary of Hales Corners Lutheran Church. Mr. Bach is a member of the American Guild of Organists and has been active in church and secular music for over fifty years, holding a Master’s degree in organ performance from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and received further training in organ performance and restoration at the Institute of Liturgical Music in Holland.
A variety of both well and lesser known hymns will be led by Mr. Bach on the three manual Zimmer pipe organ along with the audience, choir and brass ensemble. Mr. Bach’s program will highlight good old fashioned hymn singing as we tour the selected compositions. Mr. Bach will provide commentary for each selection before being presented and sung.
ALL ARE WELCOME! A free will offering will be gathered. Hales Corners Lutheran Church is located at 12300 West Janesville Road. Details including map are found at www.hcl.org or 414-529-6700.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Safety Message from Franklin Professional Firefighters!
- New Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Franklin Public Library Children’s Department adds
- The Great Decisions Series is a Great Decision at the Franklin Public Library
- Alverno College Will Hold its 150th Commencement on December 19 and 20
- Hales Corners Chamber Social at Jetz on 12/23
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- Green Bay Packers Youth Football Camps