The Priests of the Sacred Heart will be having a Lenten Concert and Fish Fry on Friday, April 11, 2014 at Sacred Heart Monastery. The Concert will be performed by the Mary Queen of Heaven Music Ministry. The Fish Fry will begin at 5:00 p.m. and last until 6:30 p.m. The concert will follow the Fish Fry and will begin at 6:30 p.m. There is a suggested offering of $15.00 per person which includes the Fish Fry and Concert. Seating is limited. Please make your reservation by calling (800)448-7674 or (414)425-3383.
Sacred Heart Monastery is located at 7335 S. Lovers Lane Rd., Franklin, WI 53132
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Children's Resale at Robinwood Elementary on April 18
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band